• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
Just get a non shitty avatar for once.
I have the Scooby Doo avatar because the cartoon character has since I was a child reminded me of the dog I grew up with, who passed away last year, which I still miss to this day

So in other words, never I guess

Delryk

what weird news this morning....

goalies will have to use last years' leggings because they won't be ready for the upcoming season... wtf.

Cake Boss

Banned
1210225.gif

Fucking August

imBask

Banned
Yess. Now we can all be surprised when the kids come back with baritone voices next season.

Stranger Things 2 : The later years

Eleven played by Mila Kunis
Mike played by Chris Pratt
Dustin played by Jonah Hill
Lucas played by Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Will played by Bruce Campbell

ShaneB

I don't care much about games anymore, but last night I tried out the fee trial of Playstation Now on PC just to play Hot Shots Golf again. Just a tiny bit of lag I found, but good times.

Stasis

We should ALL have Tabratars and remove the ignores. This way any post you read might be his. It's like forum Russian roulette but you have to live with that shit even if you lose.

imBask

Banned

I hope he's great because we need a winger, but I still can't take any european leagues numbers seriously. Just look at the league leaders in the SweHL, Flyers legend Patrick Thoresen is in the top 3 and the other 2 don't event have a picture on hockeydb

we'll see when he actually gets to play with real players

zroid

Banned
the guy gets hyped so much i'm starting to wonder if Sean Murray is his agent

It's funny, he played on the same team as Leafs prospect Andreas Johnson; they're about the same age and have similar numbers (Johnson is 8 months older, but has a bit better pts/gm actually), but there's really not much hype for him. He's like our 7th best prospect or so.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, Metroid Prime Federation Force released?

Anyone here play it? Is it any good?

I'm not going to look for impressions from gaming side considering the shit show that was the reveal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
In the first year of his pledge to the hospital, PK contributions have directly helped 9,000 families and raised $1.4 million for the hospital.

Nothing to say.

Calamari41

41 > 38

I'm not going to look for impressions from gaming side considering the shit show that was the reveal.

"I haven't played it or even seen any of it since the initial reveal but it is definitely the worst game to ever come out of Nintendo."

-The Gaming Side

Socreges

Banned
It's funny, he played on the same team as Leafs prospect Andreas Johnson; they're about the same age and have similar numbers (Johnson is 8 months older, but has a bit better pts/gm actually), but there's really not much hype for him. He's like our 7th best prospect or so.
The quotes are almost entirely from teammates and coaches, solicited by questions about him. So yeah. Habs-manufactured hype.

Not to say he won't be good...

Socreges

Banned

"I haven't played it or even seen any of it since the initial reveal but it is definitely the worst game to ever come out of Nintendo."

-The Gaming Side
You guys are such fanboys! I say that seriously and with affection.

I haven't played it. Reviews were middling. Honestly sounds to me like a serviceable game worth picking up at a discount down the road. But it doesn't seem to scratch that Nintendo or Metroid itch so I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time.

Delryk

Ohhhh Sheeeeeee-it....

Auston Matthews excited to ‘get things rolling’ with Leafs
Potential franchise player has moved to Toronto, and has started working out with Mitch Marner and Morgan Rielly.

Top Bottom