• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm not sure if it's called a cup

but it is a cup

15945850159_8486c985b5_b.jpg

let's forget that the first cup raised raised in the ACC could also visually mostly describe the quality of hockey played in there :|

but yeah that's definitely a cup lol. "The First Men's Hockey Championship Played in the ACC" doesn't feel quite as biting :p

Erdrick

So... I have to have 40 performance appraisals done in a week. Not too bad, I just hate grading people. I don't like assigning numerical aspects to people's efforts and work.

I also have to have the same amount signed up for some stupid corporate survey nonsense. I absolutely hate such asinine time-sinks. A fair bit of my staff don't have English as their first language, so I have to walk many of them through the process. And Selanne help them if they don't have an email address.

A friend of mine got his new Jets 3rd jersey (With Laine's name and #29 on it.) Damn, I'd forgotten how nice those look up close. I'm going to get one myself as the season draws closer.

And Wheeler as Captain was the natural choice. He's done it all and well earned it. Ladd's tweet to him was a nice touch. Sheifele and Byfuglien were exactly who I expected as well.

Nearly one more month before the chaos known as the regular season begins anew...

imBask

Banned
yo cock boss, the Fox Engine does feel great in PES! I do wanna see what Frostbite can do, but man PES is a really cool game

Erdrick

PES is my Soccer game of choice. Ever since Goal Storm on the Playstation. Konami may be a shell of what it was, in the traditional game sense, but they still put out a solid soccer game. The only one that can still stand against EA's FIFA juggernaut.

About 2 or 3 years ago, when they implemented the Fox Engine... Wow. It was a big improvement. It also helps that their games have generally been fun as hell to play, too. Licenses be damned.

Quick

Banned
Got rashes on my arms since a couple of days ago, seems to be heat rashes specifically. Just ran my arms in cold water and that seems to have helped relieve the itching but the bumps are still there.

It's just supposed to go away after a few days without medication, but this really sucks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Got rashes on my arms since a couple of days ago, seems to be heat rashes specifically. Just ran my arms in cold water and that seems to have helped relieve the itching but the bumps are still there.

It's just supposed to go away after a few days without medication, but this really sucks.

Take some antihistamines

Calamari41

41 > 38

CreeperBlocks, boil that shirt ASAP

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RE 4 is still a classic, but some of these lines man

"I see the Presidents daughter has also been equipped with her own ballistics"

*camera zooms up to her boobs*

Internal cringe

Revenant

RE 4 is still a classic, but some of these lines man

"I see the Presidents daughter has also been equipped with her own ballistics"

*camera zooms up to her boobs*

Internal cringe

I mean the last like two lines of dialogue in the game are still memorable to me for all the wrong reasons.

This is the franchise that gave us "Jill sandwich", they have a reputation to uphold.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Resident Evil, I saw the trailer for the newest movie when i saw Sausage Party. Can't believe they are doing another one.

Also the ending of Sausage Party, damn, lol

Stasis

New PC or surprise gf with spa weekend getaway?

Literally same price. Spa is O P U L E N T. Would take pics of rumpled bedsheets and/or babyfood/brisket if needed.

I wanna be that guy, but I want my new PC right now too. Fuck.

Side note: going to beer festival Saturday, huge deal around here... Chambly where we used to live, town of Unibroue. Beer lovers will recognize. So it'd be after that basically. Like we'd be leaving around 7pm (I'll be reasonable!) and I'll just be like, oh btw we're taking a two hour detour to a crazy spa place in the middle of nature and we'll be back Monday. All spa treatments hers. Just like: bam, I love you. No special occasion. Though technically our 8th year anniversary was August 21st.

Or, sick gaming PC and new monitor.

I think I answered my own question writing this out. Well fuck. There goes the fun of a new build.

Edit: imbask, are you going to festival bières et saveurs Chambly Saturday? Would totes high five. Srsly though I'm going with a fun crowd, if you're there let's say hi and insult each other's teams.

Stasis

get the pc

God damnit. I want to. She'd never know this was potentially happening and she's the opposite of high maintenance. She never asks for shit and she's so giving. This is my dilemma. I just wanna give her something she would never ask for/expect. She'd probably even say something like: "but your new PC!" seriously.

And she's a NURSE. A good, caring one. I need you guys to tell me a PC can wait, lol.

This. It will probably be around longer.

You missed the 8 year anniversary in August part. This ain't going anywhere.

Marvie_3

Banned
God damnit. I want to. She'd never know this was potentially happening and she's the opposite of high maintenance. She never asks for shit and she's so giving. This is my dilemma. I just wanna give her something she would never ask for/expect. She'd probably even say something like: "but your new PC!" seriously.

And she's a NURSE. A good, caring one. I need you guys to tell me a PC can wait, lol.

You missed the 8 year anniversary in August part. This ain't going anywhere.
Neither will your new PC. <3

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm gonna go get some dirty fast food breakfast and think this over. If I buy my new PC I'm gonna show her your post and say it's because of this. She'll be sad. And you live in NYC. She can find you.

<3
And do what? Throw band-aids at me?

Wait. Fuck. If they were used that would suck and be really gross.

Stasis

And do what? Throw band-aids at me?

Wait. Fuck. If they were used that would suck and be really gross.

Really nasty ones. And all kinds of used feminine hygiene products. Those used by non hygienic females.

Edit: I don't get your edit. Do you park on the street like a heathen? Tabris is having a fit somewhere. He can sense this. Look what you've done. He'll be drawn here now.

Marvie_3

Banned
Really nasty ones. And all kinds of used feminine hygiene products. Those used by non hygienic females.

Edit: I don't get your edit. Do you park on the street like a heathen? Tabris is having a fit somewhere. He can sense this. Look what you've done. He'll be drawn here now.
If youve watched an Islanders game you've seen my car.

Top Bottom