• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Doesn't really matter what number Price wears does it? He'll probably be re-injured for the season in the first exhibition game.
635878871872560502-87379949_image.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
On the bright side, regular season is still 6 weeks away so there's a decent chance he makes it back by then

Unless something really got destroyed

Quick

Banned
Green Day is easily one of the better acts the NHL's been able to get for their events.

Always remember that it could be Simple Plan. Praise Gary for sparing us this time.

Okay Folks I have a PS3 code for Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix.

PM me whoever wants it.

I already have this game and I got it from the Capcom PlayStation Humble Bundle.

Edit: also,If anyone would like to add me on PSN it's JestorJoust

imBask

Banned
"I swear it was an accident... although I did hear him whisper 'thank god' after I hit him which was weird"
-Bjorkstrand

You cared enough to post at me about it in the first place :) It's OK to admit that you secretly love me. I'm flattered.

The only reason we care is because you are a joke. That's all that you are. Your a horrible human being, that only exists to post thinly veiled brags and passive-aggressive horseshit. You've been called out by Bish AND EviLore, you ducked on a GAF meetup because that would mean leaving your gilded castle and having your bragging ways exposed, and you creepily fetishize Asian women and culture.

Maybe you are only here to be the court jester.

Socreges

Banned
Oh Christ would you fucking people just ignore him already

(largely in response to Silver, not Dastardly who I could never curse at)

Yawnier

Banned
"I swear it was an accident... although I did hear him whisper 'thank god' after I hit him which was weird"
-Bjorkstrand

I would probably say the same thing tbh, if Roman Polak and Matt Hunwick were going to play defense in front of me for the season

Marvie_3

Banned
Remember when we were all playing Pokémon Go?
I was just playing it 5 minutes ago so I do remember.

Wearing suits was fine until bandwagon Harvey wanna-be beard + cropped hair Redditor wankers like yourself got on board with all these shitty "le wrong generation" tropes and "boys have swag, men have class" cringe shit.

You're not Harvey, you're a socially inept fuckwad brought up on the internet who thinks that wearing a $200 Brown Brothers suit fills the void in their personality.
This is why I love you dstrdl

I thought it was just me and Marvie
I think someone else in here mentioned catching a rare pidgey

And this is why I've been begging for the socks of all the NHL GAF people I love.

And toenail clippings, and hair clippings..
There might still be a beard hair or two of mine that didnt come out in the wash lodged in that Ducks jersey I sent you. Theyre yours now.

Iron Maiden are literally forever. "Legendary" has never been appropriate for anything til they came along. Seeing them with my Dad and getting those free upgraded seats from nosebleed to side of the stage has been the highlight of my year so far.

xoqTBZZ.jpg
Ive got a pic similar to this somewhere of my dad and I after an AC/DC show. :lol

Oh Christ would you fucking people just ignore him already

(largely in response to Silver, not Dastardly who I could never curse at)

no no, please feel free to if I deserve it... I'm into it.

Ive got a pic similar to this somewhere of my dad and I after an AC/DC show. :lol

Is the next great NHL GAF a Dad Swap? We can all go to gigs with each others Dads. It'll be awesome.

There might still be a beard hair or two of mine that didnt come out in the wash lodged in that Ducks jersey I sent you. Theyre yours now.

I've washed it at least three times. It's in the great dust filter in the sky now :(

Is that your smug face, Bastardly?

It's a rare picture where I'm grinning my massive grin off, because it was such a 'moment'. My usual facial expression in pictures is more like staring out into the void with a vacant and glazed expression.

EDIT: WAIT, MY DAD'S LIKE *RIGHT THERE* - YOU CAN'T CALL ME BASTARDLY

Tabris

and you creepily fetishize Asian women and culture.

lol where are you getting this from? Because I took a trip around Asia and the Middle East? You should do that too someday! But I've always been interested in Asian culture (Three Kingdoms is my 2nd favourite novel of all time, Infernal Affairs is one of my favourite movies of all time, etc) not sure how you fetishize that though.

I literally want to play with your blood. And not in a Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton way.

You can't be that creepy IRL.

Top Bottom