• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Stasis

Marvie_3

Banned
Isn't there a fucking Santa Fe or some shit parked down there as advertisement? Is it a prize? I don't know what they do in their weird ass arena.
Thats not an advertisement. That's my fully loaded Honda Pilot that earned the 2015 Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety because of its advanced body structure and what it calls a three-bone, underbody frame design, which helps to direct the forces of a crash away from the passenger compartment. It also features standard safety equipment that includes electronic stability control, antilock brakes with brake assist, six airbags and a rearview camera.

With the best combination of space, power, fuel economy, and affordability, the 2016 Honda Pilot is the Family SUV winner in the 2016 Daily News Autos Awards.

Stasis

Thats not an advertisement. That's my fully loaded Honda Pilot that earned the 2015 Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety because of its advanced body structure and what it calls a three-bone, underbody frame design, which helps to direct the forces of a crash away from the passenger compartment. It also features standard safety equipment that includes electronic stability control, antilock brakes with brake assist, six airbags and a rearview camera.

With the best combination of space, power, fuel economy, and affordability, the 2016 Honda Pilot is the Family SUV winner in the 2016 Daily News Autos Awards.

Alright. I wanted to write something funny dissing Honda/you/whatever but I'm just gonna admit this made me laugh my ass off. I'm tired and I'm hungry. I'm out. Good job. Lol.

And I didn't book the fucking spa. I'm hesitating. You guys are being dicks to a really nice girl. It's all your fault.

Edit: I'm still reading that blurb and laughing. I hope you win a Pilot. I should send this to Honda.

Pikma

Banned
What's the easiest way to create a gif from a youtube video? Is there an online tool for something like that?

Nvm, already found the gif I was looking for

Stasis

After you get the PC, dont tell her you were considering a Spa weekend

Already told her, and directly referenced NHL-Gaf. It's all over. Ordering my pc parts today, woo!

Tbh she was super happy I wanted to do that and then said it wasn't worth it, the pc was a better idea. So it's a total win/win situation. Thanks guys!

Good luck with the Pilot Marvie.

Edit: now all my bottom of page ads are booking.com links to that spa and others. It's taunting me.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Already told her, and directly referenced NHL-Gaf. It's all over. Ordering my pc parts today, woo!

Tbh she was super happy I wanted to do that and then said it wasn't worth it, the pc was a better idea. So it's a total win/win situation. Thanks guys!

Good luck with the Pilot Marvie.

Edit: now all my bottom of page ads are booking.com links to that spa and others. It's taunting me.

You should be buying her a ring instead, breh

imBask

Banned
You should be buying her a ring instead, breh

dude you have a kid, you should know by now that this is 100% a trap

5 years from now he's going to forget to take the trash out and she's going to bring that PC back into play

STASIS FORCE HER INTO THAT SPA

Curufinwe

RE 4 is still a classic, but some of these lines man

"I see the Presidents daughter has also been equipped with her own ballistics"

*camera zooms up to her boobs*

Internal cringe

I don't understand how her figure has anything to do with her standing, but that Luis is quite a ladies man.

Calamari41

41 > 38
dude you have a kid, you should know by now that this is 100% a trap

5 years from now he's going to forget to take the trash out and she's going to bring that PC back into play

STASIS FORCE HER INTO THAT SPA

"Remember in 2009 when you looked at your phone while I was in the room?"

Calamari41

41 > 38

Something about these youth-based "teen spirit" bands playing the same shit into their late 40's and beyond is pathetic to me. Can't say I'd do anything differently though. That cash.

The only bands that this actually works for are the likes of Iron Maiden, because singing about dying in WWI and being chased by witches in the Everglades is timeless and ageless.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The NHL should go full troll mode and have the Dropkick Murphys play "The Boys Are Back" 6 times in a row

Holy shit... getting 4 days off work and having WoW: Legion drop is a baddd combination.

But fuck me, what an xpac. Best one yet.

So yeah, Silfverberg is named Captain of the Kids Club (a community/kids promo thing, not the AHL team).

... Every year, the captain of the Kids Club ends up being traded. It's becoming a really really bad Ducks superstition.

uhhh...

Remember when we were all playing No Man's Sky?

Remember when we were all playing Pokémon Go?

Las Vegas Knight Riders. The Hoff is the mascot.

If this happens. I may have to move to Vegas.

Literally every fan gets a free window of opportunity to jump ship with no prejudice or bias if that's the case. Not even mad. That would be fantastic.

Can you guys point out the games I'm missing out on for my PS4 that are good enough to justify buying the system twice? I'm serious, I want to play good games.

Me, personally. No real "exclusives" per se. But it's my choice of console for this generation, and the PSN+ free games make it worthwhile.

I feel like an adult right now, browsing IKEA for closet and bathroom storage. I'm trying to organize and get rid of stuff.

I've amassed so much junk through the years.

IKEA is fine and good. Just don't pretend it's oppulent bullshit like...

... *siiiiiiii-*

giphy.gif

*-iiiiiiigh* ohhh myyy goddd fuck off creep

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to wear suits.

suit-up-Barney-Stinson3.jpg

Wearing suits was fine until bandwagon Harvey wanna-be beard + cropped hair Redditor wankers like yourself got on board with all these shitty "le wrong generation" tropes and "boys have swag, men have class" cringe shit.

You're not Harvey, you're a socially inept fuckwad brought up on the internet who thinks that wearing a $200 Brown Brothers suit fills the void in their personality.

You bros are gonna get Wall of Shamed so hard when he hoists that Cup again in a few short months

At this point, sarcasm is the only defensive mechanism we have.

1210225.gif

Fucking August

FIRST DAY OF AUSTRALIAN SPRING MOTHERFUCKERS

GIVE ME YOUR SUN FOR A LITTLE BIT UNTIL I GET OVER IT

Tabris

Wearing suits was fine until bandwagon Harvey wanna-be beard + cropped hair Redditor wankers like yourself got on board with all these shitty "le wrong generation" tropes and "boys have swag, men have class" cringe shit.

You're not Harvey, you're a socially inept fuckwad brought up on the internet who thinks that wearing a $200 Brown Brothers suit fills the void in their personality.

a) I never sport a beard. Some stubble of course, but never a full beard.
b) If you're talking about Harvey Spectre, then yeah, he's fashionable AF.
c) Here is where I got my last suit, a little bit more then a Brown Brothers suit (what is that btw?)

http://www.gintei.com/en/

Calamari41

41 > 38
FIRST DAY OF AUSTRALIAN SPRING MOTHERFUCKERS

Is this anything like the Arab Spring?

c) Here is where I got my last suit, a little bit more then a Brown Brothers suit (what is that btw?)

Why are you not buying your suits on Savile Row?

Fuck, I just realized I'm not going to be able to go to London for a while.

I MISSED TOO MANY POSTS TO NOT SHITPOST IN REPLY TO IN THE ONE POST I'M SO SORRY

anaheim sucks

oi u wanna fuckin go do ya???

Then wtf is this place

pool--v665086-1600_zpsrop0awc5.jpg~original

~heaven is a place on earth~

I hate it too and it's my birthday month... Damn you, summer heat!!!

Happy belated birthday brother <3

Can't believe I missed it. I am an awful friend.

Just got shirts from Quick. Now I can sleep with them in my bed and smell what its like to sleep next to Quick. <3

And this is why I've been begging for the socks of all the NHL GAF people I love.

And toenail clippings, and hair clippings...

I'm not sure if it's called a cup

but it is a cup
It's a butt cup
why does it look like a toilet bowl?

Can you guys stop shitting on the cup please?

... I bet it's not gonna be the last time someone will say that.

The only bands that this actually works for are the likes of Iron Maiden, because singing about dying in WWI and being chased by witches in the Everglades is timeless and ageless.

Iron Maiden are literally forever. "Legendary" has never been appropriate for anything til they came along. Seeing them with my Dad and getting those free upgraded seats from nosebleed to side of the stage has been the highlight of my year so far.

xoqTBZZ.jpg

a) I don't care
b) I don't care
c) I don't care

Is this anything like the Arab Spring?

Is that a bottled water?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Iron Maiden are literally forever. "Legendary" has never been appropriate for anything til they came along. Seeing them with my Dad and getting those free upgraded seats from nosebleed to side of the stage has been the highlight of my year so far.

xoqTBZZ.jpg

I'm so jealous. The only time I've been able to see them was at the Forum during the Somewhere Back in Time tour in 08. How is Bruce's voice since his cancer?

Welp
Andersen injured
Time to give up a hattrick, for Patrick!
that was weak

Jesus fucking christ. HOW.

I'm so jealous. The only time I've been able to see them was at the Forum during the Somewhere Back in Time tour in 08. How is Bruce's voice since his cancer?

He's an ageless god with the voice of an angel. And the energy of a 15 year old on their first Red Bull. Phenomenal performance and stage production overall.

If you've seen Bruce's Iron Maiden once, then you can tick it off the bucket list. He will always deliver.

Dad used to sing Black Sabbath to me as a lullaby, then got me into Joe Satriani and Iron Maiden because as a kid I loved the album covers. Little did I know at the time it would forge my musical destiny.

Curufinwe

Wtf are you guys watching? Some kind of secret leafs camp in Alaska?

From HFB:

Frederik Andersen was injured today in their dominating 3-0 loss to mighty Slovenia. No update on his status, but he collided with his own defenseman and stayed down for several minutes before being pulled.

Top Bottom