• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
I just saw this gif and felt obligated to share it with you

tPD9HvZ6MR3aM.gif

Oh wait it's not after hours

Going through Walking Dead S6 after I got it the other day. Only got through the first 4-5 episodes back when it aired before I got sick of the hassle of trying to find streams and use my parents' cable account.

It's fire. Best season since S1.

so are we doing an NHL-GAF league on Yahoo or NHL.com or something? That'd be sweet

yahoo'd be dope. Last year was fun, though since we didn't really compete against each other it was a bit lackluster.

imBask

Banned
anyone here used Officepools.com? looks alright, I can test the free trial and if it's good we could make a league for the year

I just wanna make sure it's worth the $20

EDIT: there's an "allow trashtalk" checkbox in the settings so I think i'm onto something

Honduras once again kills Canada's qualifying chances. Thankfully I never expected anything from the Men's side.

Now Italy on the other hand...

Pikma

Banned
There's a bunch of kids at our door right now, they want us to let them in because there are two pokemon inside our house lol

zroid

Banned
I'm not sure I understand why someone would have to go into your house if there's a Pokémon there. Unless you live in like a literal castle the kids should be able to engage with it from the street or sidewalk.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm not sure I understand why someone would have to go into your house if there's a Pokémon there. Unless you live in like a literal castle the kids should be able to engage with it from the street or sidewalk.

You've never been to Pikma's property? I guess you wouldn't have had the chance. Great spot in the San Diego wine country. Here's a pic from my last visit:

l_6240_castello.di.amorosa.000.jpg

Do they not have normal sized houses like this in Toronto?

Top Bottom