• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

anyone here used Officepools.com? looks alright, I can test the free trial and if it's good we could make a league for the year

I just wanna make sure it's worth the $20

EDIT: there's an "allow trashtalk" checkbox in the settings so I think i'm onto something

I'm down for a league

zroid

Banned
Pikma hiding that supreme O P U L E N C E

You've never been to Pikma's property? I guess you wouldn't have had the chance. Great spot in the San Diego wine country. Here's a pic from my last visit:

l_6240_castello.di.amorosa.000.jpg

Do they not have normal sized houses like this in Toronto?

Well that explains a lot. San Diego sounds like a wonderful place.

Pikma

Banned
I didn't let them in for obvious reason, I didn't want them wandering around, especially that close to our secret castle dungeon where I keep all the children who dare to knock at our door every halloween

Who the fuck would live in a castle like that?
Me.

Do you have a fucking problem with that?

Any changes? I haven't played in a long while.

there's a ton lol although if you played comp the two most obvious are a change to the ranking system (1-5000 as opposed to 1-100, ranking tiers, can't match with people too above or below rank of you) and no more sudden death in control point maps. Instead it goes to a time bank system where how much time you have remaining is how much time you have to cap the first point. Both teams get to do this and whoever has more time remaining in the end wins.

Then there were character buffs/nerfs but I forget most aside from Hanzo buffed (increased movement speed when arrow drawn, arrow moves faster), Genji nerfed (no more melee cancel, three max jumps, ult is 2s shorter), and Lucio speed boost nerfed.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
there's a ton lol although if you played comp the two most obvious are a change to the ranking system (1-5000 as opposed to 1-100, ranking tiers, can't match with people too above or below rank of you) and no more sudden death in control point maps. Instead it goes to a time bank system where how much time you have remaining is how much time you have to cap the first point. Both teams get to do this and whoever has more time remaining in the end wins.

Then there were character buffs/nerfs but I forget most aside from Hanzo buffed (increased movement speed when arrow drawn, arrow moves faster), Genji nerfed (no more melee cancel, three max jumps, ult is 2s shorter), and Lucio speed boost nerfed.

His speed boost was nerfed? D:

But it was the best way to get back in the fight. Which is pretty much the only time I use it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Woow just came back from a suicide squad showing. Wooww this was the biggest turd of a movie I have seen in a while, came in with the lowest expectations and checked my brain at the door, expecting to see a baby elephant shit but instead got a whole pack of adult elephants turd hill.

I know it's cool to hate this movie, but this was the shittiest written movie, the shittiest editing, the shittiest casting (Way to mail it in Will), the shittiest plot, and the shittiest characters.

It felt like a community college project by a group of film majors, with one of the kids dad's with providing the group with unlimited funding.

Heretic

Woow just came back from a suicide squad showing. Wooww this was the biggest turd of a movie I have seen in a while, came in with the lowest expectations and checked my brain at the door, expecting to see a baby elephant shit but instead got a whole pack of adult elephants turd hill.

I know it's cool to hate this movie, but this was the shittiest written movie, the shittiest editing, the shittiest casting (Way to mail it in Will), the shittiest plot, and the shittiest characters.

It felt like a community college project by a group of film majors, with one of the kids dad's with providing the group with unlimited funding.
LOL I have to see this movie now!

Line_HTX

No, that movie was a mistake.

Almost everything was so fucking forced, and the random songs inserted just made it feel so fake.

It's even stupider that there'll be a followup. God, it's so bad that I think it surpassed TMNT 2 in its pile of poo.

Pikma

Banned
No, that movie was a mistake.

Almost everything was so fucking forced, and the random songs inserted just made it feel so fake.

It's even stupider that there'll be a followup. God, it's so bad that I think it surpassed TMNT 2 in its pile of poo.
You were a mistake

yyzjohn

Banned

Toronto though.

Silexx

My man!

I wanted to leave at the first half of the film when I saw Suicide Squad. I don't think a directors cut will save this

I wanted to leave at the first half of the film when I saw Suicide Squad. I don't think a directors cut will save this

Same. That whole introducing part was so weirdly edited I had to check and say "where is this, when is this, why are we seeing this now" several times. The only redeeming part was the effects on Enchantress which were pretty amazing.

I don't know how that got out of the editing room like that.

Were you high on some angel dust?

FUBAR doesn't like Hot Fuzz but likes Suicide Squad

what the fuck

tumblr_inline_mtm52sBcry1r023dt.gif

Now it all makes sense.

I enjoyed watching Joker a lot - haven't decided if he was better than Ledger or not yet but he was awesome. Harley was really great as well, thought Deadshot was pretty good, and thought Enchantress looked truly menacing and badass until she got her weird costume about halfway through. Waller was great, Batman's cameos were awesome.

Here is a list of all of the movies I've seen this year so far. You might see some trends or whatever.

Cake Boss

Banned
You have terrible taste.

Batman vs Superman 4 stars? You legit looked at that crap and thought to yourself "oh this is a well made and thought out movie with a beginning middle and end" or did you just go "oh my god that's Superman and that's Batman and they are talking to each other!! and one of them is wearing a hat!!! Best movie ever"

imBask

Banned
talking of Hot Fuzz, I watched The World's End last night. Probably the weakest of the 4 big Wright movies but still way more enjoyable than most

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've enjoyed the entire season of Mr. Robot. For those finding it slow or nothings happening at times, we could probably find a good procedural drama for you where everything is wrapped is bow at the end ;)

I enjoyed watching Joker a lot - haven't decided if he was better than Ledger or not yet but he was awesome. Harley was really great as well, thought Deadshot was pretty good, and thought Enchantress looked truly menacing and badass until she got her weird costume about halfway through. Waller was great, Batman's cameos were awesome.

Here is a list of all of the movies I've seen this year so far. You might see some trends or whatever.

Four stars for Pixels dude?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Pikma

Banned
Every time Creeper likes one of my tweets I feel like the most important person on the whole internet

Thank you cat<3

Top Bottom