• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
People like FUBAR are the reason Adam Sandler has been making money off the same shitty jokes for the last twenty years

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I enjoyed watching Joker a lot - haven't decided if he was better than Ledger or not yet but he was awesome. Harley was really great as well, thought Deadshot was pretty good, and thought Enchantress looked truly menacing and badass until she got her weird costume about halfway through. Waller was great, Batman's cameos were awesome.

Here is a list of all of the movies I've seen this year so far. You might see some trends or whatever.
Batman vs Superman is 4 stars? Saving Mr. Banks only 2 stars?

Brah...

i don't watch movies and I don't listen to music

I don't do shit

I know zroid doesn't really either....

Idk how you guys don't listen to music. I seriously listen to music constantly, like what do you listen to in the car?

If I had to choose one media for the rest of my life it would be music. Then books/writing.

Sorry hockey :(

I went through a 4 year stretch of not listening to any music since metal was pretty much dead and I convinced myself I hated everything else. Also the most boring, monotone 4 years of my life.

I know zroid doesn't really either....

Idk how you guys don't listen to music. I seriously listen to music constantly, like what do you listen to in the car?

If I had to choose one media for the rest of my life it would be music. Then books/writing.

Sorry hockey :(

In case you were wondering, it was somewhat of a reference to Earl Sweatshirt.

That being said, yes, music is hugely important in my life. If there is one thing Rogers has actually treated me well for, it's the two years of Spotify Premium paid for. I use it constantly on my PS4, on my phone, etc.

In case you were wondering, it was somewhat of a reference to Earl Sweatshirt.

That being said, yes, music is hugely important in my life. If there is one thing Rogers has actually treated me well for, it's the two years of Spotify Premium paid for. I use it constantly on my PS4, on my phone, etc.

Oh okay lol I am not big into rap really other than certain artists. I used to listen to Earl though .

That's cool! 2 years is legit. I split my music between my vinyl collection and Apple Music.

I've listened to the Hockey PDOcast and TSN Analytics in the car before so you're not wrong!

PLTZJRh.gif

It also helps that I am buying CD's and I think I might spring for a cheap record player. Johnny, what is a good, easy to use and maintain record player you could recommend?

It also helps that I am buying CD's and I think I might spring for a cheap record player. Johnny, what is a good, easy to use and maintain record player you could recommend?

Whatever you do, don't buy a Crosley, unless you don't care about your records being scratched by the needle (not in the way it is supposed to), then that would be the best option, since they are the easiest to use and are pretty cheap.

You have terrible taste.

Batman vs Superman 4 stars? You legit looked at that crap and thought to yourself "oh this is a well made and thought out movie with a beginning middle and end" or did you just go "oh my god that's Superman and that's Batman and they are talking to each other!! and one of them is wearing a hat!!! Best movie ever"

I didn't really have any issues with it and thought it got a bad rap for no reason. Affleck is the best Batman thus far, Cavill as Superman is still great, and Wonder Woman was surprisingly great.

It wasn't an amazing movie or anything, but I thought it was good. Which is what 4 stars means to me. Good.

Four stars for Pixels dude?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I went into that with absolutely no expectations whatsoever and enjoyed it quite a bit. Peter Dinklage was fantastic in it and he alone brought it up at least one star, maybe two.

People like FUBAR are the reason Adam Sandler has been making money off the same shitty jokes for the last twenty years

Haven't liked any of his movies since Mr Deeds before Pixels. It got me good.

I've watched almost all of them, sure, but didn't enjoy them much at all.

Batman vs Superman is 4 stars? Saving Mr. Banks only 2 stars?

Brah...

Saving Mr. Banks was boring as fuck bro. Never liked Mary Poppins either so it didn't resonate with me at all.

Hes a Wild fan and goes to UND. Clearly he makes poor decisions in life. Lets not judge him too harshly.

Graduate in three months. Pretty excited.

You guys see this about Vegas?

Bill Foley, owner of the NHL expansion franchise that will play in Las Vegas starting in 2017-18, has filed trademark applications for several nicknames: Desert Hawks, Red Hawks, Nighthawks, Desert Knights, Silver Knights and Golden Knights.

He said Friday he had a "preferred name" the NHL had cleared and a "secondary name based upon the other ones."

He also admitted he had included fakes as a misdirection ploy.

"I have," he said with a laugh over the phone. "I think it's irritating a few people."

Fubar I hope your wife knows about your taste in movies

She doesn't agree with most of them but that's fine. I end up going to the theater alone a lot. I don't mind because then I get both arm rests.

Oh Marvie, I forgot to say grats to you and the Newcastle North Stars on the Goodall Cup win.

NOW AUSSIE HOCKEY IS OVER. The dark zone of NO HOCKEY IS HERE.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm new to this community and still trying to get the hang of things around here.

You'll get there one day Calamari. I'll bloody sponsor you myself if I have to.

You've never been to Pikma's property? I guess you wouldn't have had the chance. Great spot in the San Diego wine country. Here's a pic from my last visit:

l_6240_castello.di.amorosa.000.jpg

Do they not have normal sized houses like this in Toronto?

I'm a huge fan of Governor Schwarzeneggers policy of making all new homes be modeled off of set pieces from Conan. Really spruced the state up imo.

Pokemon Go to the bathroom.

Pokemon GO TO THE POLLS

Woow just came back from a suicide squad showing. Wooww this was the biggest turd of a movie I have seen in a while, came in with the lowest expectations and checked my brain at the door, expecting to see a baby elephant shit but instead got a whole pack of adult elephants turd hill.

I know it's cool to hate this movie, but this was the shittiest written movie, the shittiest editing, the shittiest casting (Way to mail it in Will), the shittiest plot, and the shittiest characters.

It felt like a community college project by a group of film majors, with one of the kids dad's with providing the group with unlimited funding.

Should've gone and seen Kubo and the Two Strings instead my dude. Phenomenal film that made me cry like a little bitch.

I did like Joker and Harley Quinn, but that's the fanboy in me talkin'.

What about the LAS VEGAS STREET HAWKS?

iLLmAtlc

Season 2? Nothing happens until Episode 5. Then nothing happens until Episode 8 again. So only 5,8 and 9 have reached the highs of Season 1 but it seems (or at least, I hope) it's building to something fantastic at the end of the season.

Yeah season 2. Thx, I'm almost tempted to skip ahead to episode 5 8 and 9 and read the summaries of the others. It doesn't help that the episodes are like 1 hour+ long .

Top Bottom