• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

yyzjohn

Banned
lmao

Also it is kind of sad but funny at the same time that Nick Kypreos was the first person to break the Subban trade.

People like to rip on Kypreos but I find he has actual sources and breaks deals pretty well. Unlike Darren "hey Nonis any tips for your cousin?" Dreger

lmao

Also it is kind of sad but funny at the same time that Nick Kypreos was the first person to break the Subban trade.

Honestly I like Kypreos a bit more after hearing him on the Steve Dangle podcast. Seems like a decent guy.

Although I'm calling bs on him claiming to have been absolutely certain Subban was getting traded after Therrien called him out for falling down in that game. That's easy to say now that it happened but I don't buy that he knew it at the time.

PillarEN

World Cup is starting to really deteriorate with all these injured and non-playing players. Barely looking better than the average World Championsip. And now the NFL is full of wild trades. NHL is so boring at the moment.

World Cup is starting to really deteriorate with all these injured and non-playing players. Barely looking better than the average World Championsip. And now the NFL is full of wild trades. NHL is so boring at the moment.

Then again, it's obvious what the NHL is trying to make it, so I wasn't bothered from the jump.

Socreges

Banned
NHL blew its load in June and July. Nothing for August. Will get interesting again soon.

ShaneB

Shot a 90 today. 7 pars and a birdie but a couple terrible holes to start and finish. Pleased overall. Can't wait to play again tomorrow with some coworkers.

imBask

Banned
Imbask, please. These Blue Jays aren't as good as they were last year. They have been pretty disappointing IMO. I'm not as excited as I was last year.

Lower your expectations for this Blue Jays team.

I think they're just as good if not better than last year, fight me Creeper

I don't know how happy I would be though. Like, I enjoy watching them and following them, but would I reallllyyyy be happy if they won? it's not MY team, it's the closest thing to my team

Quick

Banned
Just applied some hydrocortisone lotion on my arms, might be the most effective in stopping the itching and generally making my arms feel better.

The bumps don't look like it's going to subside anytime soon, and it's been at least three days, so I'm going to hit up a walk-in clinic tomorrow morning.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just applied some hydrocortisone lotion on my arms, might be the most effective in stopping the itching and generally making my arms feel better.

The bumps don't look like it's going to subside anytime soon, and it's been at least three days, so I'm going to hit up a walk-in clinic tomorrow morning.
Burning those shirts you sent immediately.

zroid

Banned
Holy shit

6e839286dc014151b0916ace463435fc.png

Quick

Banned
I haven't tuned into Much Music in years.

Last I checked, they played reruns of late night network shows and became sort of an extension to Comedy Network.

Top Bottom