• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I feel uncomfortable that the OP put it in so much detail.

Good thing you aren't LGBTQI. There's a whole goddamn instruction manual on how to just be safe.

#1 by far for me is The Whisperer in Darkness. Call of Cthulhu isn't really all that great imo but you kind of have to read it..

Incidentally, my first tabletop RPG experience was playing a Call of Cthulu campaign.

Shit was horrifically good. Very tense campaign. Well written.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
It's the third one, I've also read The Shadow Over Innsmouth and another one which I can't remember right now because it was a while ago, What do you recommend from here?

of course you like Lovecraft, you're a fucking cephalopod

The ultimate advice is to just pick up one of the complete collections and read them all in any order. Some of his stories are kind of duds, but none are actively shitty, and they're short enough to where you won't feel like you wasted your time. Mountains of Madness is easily his longest story, or at least top two.

The absolute all star longer stories for me are The Colour Out of Space, The Dunwich Horror, Dreams in the Witch House, Rats in the Walls, The Haunter of the Dark, The Shunned House, and The Lurking Fear. Innsmouth too, but you already read that one.

#1 by far for me is The Whisperer in Darkness. Call of Cthulhu isn't really all that great imo but you kind of have to read it.

I didn't list any of the short stories because otherwise my list would be way too long. But, some of his best stories are very short, so like I said, read them all.

Yup. Pick up the Necronomicon and Elritch Tales.

Edit: I love playing the Arkham Horror board games.

Quick

Banned
The pegging thread is very detailed, much respect to the poster for his efforts.

In any case, seems par for the course in terms of explaining prostate stimulation in men and anal sex in general. Also seems to have catered a section for women too.

Personally, not my thing, but I'm sure there's a few curious people here that probably appreciates the thread.

Fox318

Be cool and cheer for Team North America instead.

Let me tell you how much I've come to hate Torts since I saw him coach the Rangers. There are 37.2 Trillion Cells in my body. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those trillions of cell it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for Torts at this micro-instant. Fuck him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Holy fuck was that painful to watch.

jvr_zpsdubf3ruv.gif~original

Clarkson always seemed like a right arrogant bastard. I remember he posted this one image of him and two other Leafs, behind them the skyline of Toronto, and all dressed in black and I was like "Christ"

Yawnier

Banned
This happened to me the first time I played Call of Duty.

I was playing a crapshoot game called...

Crazy Frog Arcade Racer. I had this game in my closet for many years and never played it. It's a racing game from hell. The tracks are like a roller coaster simulation and it makes you sick. My curiosity got the best of me.

Never again. It's a terrible game.

You should try any of the recent lego game with the split screen that moves around depending on your position on the screen, it's ridiculous

I think I would handle that better than the game I played.

The way the tracks were made and the how the racers moved made me sick.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the details of the Islanders' lease with Barclays are out thanks to Barclays Center trying to refinance some bonds. They have an opt-out clause after 3 seasons. So it looks like the great Brooklyn experiment is about a third of the way done already.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...a-barclays-opt-out-after-3-seasons-1.12269479

The documents also detail the contractual differences between the Islanders and Brooklyn Nets, which play home games at Barclays Center as well. The Nets get “priority” over the Islanders regarding scheduling home games, and they also have the ability to play as many as two home games at an alternate site.

The Islanders are required to play all of their games at Barclays Center. The 2013 lease between Nassau County and Bruce Ratner to renovate Nassau Coliseum included a clause that calls for the Islanders to play six games each season at their former home. If those games aren’t played, Ratner’s Nassau Events Center would owe the county an additional $1 million in rent.

When contacted about the Islanders’ contract stating the team has to play all of its home games at Barclays, a spokesman for Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano said, “We refer you to the contract between Nassau County and Nassau Events Center.”

calder

The Riders/Bombers game was good too, but the Riders blew it as usual. Oh well
Oh god my brothers wouldn't shut up about it. I didn't watch it myself but I'll admit I watched the highlights on TSN. So rare to see the Bombers not be completely terrible and fail in the end.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god my brothers wouldn't shut up about it. I didn't watch it myself but I'll admit I watched the highlights on TSN. So rare to see the Bombers not be completely terrible and fail in the end.

Yeah,they hadn't won in Regina for a long time.

imBask

Banned
I finished Blood and Wine this weekend and was bummed out about being done with the complete main story of Witcher 3. 90h in and I still want more somehow. So I installed Witcher 1 with a couple of mods, it's rough but it's not as bad as I thought

Top Bottom