• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
I can only approve an Islanders relocation within New York City, and if Marvie's guaranteed a parking spot rink side.

No compromise.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
As a former NKOTB fan, I find this offensive.

damn it

I thought i was on to something

ten_zpsfbviohpi.jpg~original

Fox318

Fox318

they could go full crazy and move the team to an island nearby.

wgP23uZ.jpg

With no Islander fans
No parking
No public transportation
Roads that make Kabul Afghanistan look like an infrastructure leader

sounds like something the NHL would do

Quick

Banned
they could go full crazy and move the team to an island nearby.

wgP23uZ.jpg

With no Islander fans
No parking
No public transportation
Roads that make Kabul Afghanistan look like an infrastructure leader

sounds like something the NHL would do

The Jets should relocate there. Then promptly folded before the season even begins.

Fox318

The Jets should relocate there. Then promptly folded before the season even begins.

There were plans at one point to build a nascar track there.

The only way one and off the island are bridges with 15-16 dollar tolls unless you take the ferry to Manhattan.

Roads that can't handle the long island and Brooklyn traffic were supposed to Handel the mania that is a nascar weekend.

But hey now they are building a giant ferris wheel that will have a view of the NYC skyline but they are probably going to have to block out the other side seeing as its as ghetto an area as you will get outside of Bed Stuy or South Jamaica.

Guys what if Ghost Bear achieves his finally form. Trve Ghost. Where he can turn into ghost at a whim while still with stick and puck but can't be hit since he ghost and then he score.

Ghost Bear. Ghost. Ghostly. Gastly. Win Win Puck win

Ghost bear can only achieve his final form if he returns to his natural birthplace of Florida. If you love him Jhonny, you will set him free.

Maybe if he was ghost alligator or ghost snek then sure, but since he is a bear he won't be able to survive the hot heat of Miami or else he die.

I've been drunk for 4 days straight, is this how you live life on the regular Jhonny?

I am not drunk all the time. But yes.

calder

Does Canada really need another team that won't make the playoffs?

Hmm, that won't happen again, right? I mean statistically that was a huge fluke and I'm sure if nothing else one of them will accidentally fall into a wildcard spot this year... probably.

Friedman on the June 29th craziness: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/23-minutes-shook-hockey-world/

the biggest takeaway from this article is that Chiarelli is terrible

Ohhh that Price quote is pretty choice:

P.K. is an offensive defenceman and a risk-taker. That’s made him successful, that’s the way he plays the game. He doesn’t want to change that and I respect that. I respect the way that he plays the game…his type of enthusiasm and his ability to raise fans out of their seats. That’s a special gift and something that not very many players are able to do. But the way we’re coached on our team, the way our team is structured, that’s not what were looking for. We’re looking for a steady type of defenceman that makes quick plays and is able to move the puck right away. Shea fits that bill perfectly.”

Bromance over lol

Stasis

I finished Blood and Wine this weekend and was bummed out about being done with the complete main story of Witcher 3. 90h in and I still want more somehow. So I installed Witcher 1 with a couple of mods, it's rough but it's not as bad as I thought

Just started Blood and Wine. Hearts of Stone was fucking fantastic. I like the new area of Toussaint and the plays on French words/expressions everywhere. Haven't really gotten in on the quest line yet. Exploring and fucking around the vineyard mostly so far.

Next up Deus Ex and then Mafia III will be out, or right around the corner. Civ IV is a possibility for me too. Forza Horizon 3. Lotta good shit coming. My new PC will love it! Now I need a 144hz 27" WQHD with Gsync. Will be all set after that!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Feels pretty good to have legitimate hockey talk back on the radio, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one pumped for the World Cup.

Don't get the Habs obsession with PLD, and as time moves on, it seems like Sergachev was a steal at 9th.

I have MATTHEWS written in my calendar for Thursday

imBask

Banned
Just started Blood and Wine. Hearts of Stone was fucking fantastic. I like the new area of Toussaint and the plays on French words/expressions everywhere. Haven't really gotten in on the quest line yet. Exploring and fucking around the vineyard mostly so far.

Next up Deus Ex and then Mafia III will be out, or right around the corner. Civ IV is a possibility for me too. Forza Horizon 3. Lotta good shit coming. My new PC will love it! Now I need a 144hz 27" WQHD with Gsync. Will be all set after that!

Witcher 3 is in my top 5 of all time now, there's no other way around it

Feels pretty good to have legitimate hockey talk back on the radio, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one pumped for the World Cup.

Don't get the Habs obsession with PLD, and as time moves on, it seems like Sergachev was a steal at 9th.

Sergachev is going to be an amazing player. Lehkonen as well

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Witcher 3 is in my top 5 of all time now, there's no other way around it
I'll be away for the next few weeks for work stuck in hotels, so maybe this would be a good time to try and get around to finally playing it.

imBask

Banned
I'll be away for the next few weeks for work stuck in hotels, so maybe this would be a good time to try and get around to finally playing it.

This game is what gaming is all about to me. These guys made a game and gave a shit about it. It's what every Ubisoft game should be if they actually gave a fuck about anything else than money. It puts every other open world game to shame, especially Fallout fucking 4

Foggy

Because your "#1 center" only rispeck the threesome and doesn't rispeck the game. PLD rispecks the game and he has sandpaper in his game. You can't teach that.

Also Sergie is Russian and he'll bust. No good Russian defensemen exist. Jhonboy gonna cry when Ivan Provolone sucks.

Razorskin

----- ------

He has all the attributes Bergevin wants in a player.

Top Bottom