• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
Kind of surprised that question comes up. I thought people knew the advantages of having this type of pairing when possible.

Also how I play NHL. Don't think I've backhand passed to anything awesome.

Yeah, the question always pops up when the Olympics roll by, and all I can really look back to is me playing NHL.

Quick

Banned
Haha, just I thing called HireView

I actually just imagined a job interview set in The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest virtual reality segments.

Trajq-questworld-tobardoandback.png

imBask

Banned
why are we even talking about diversity? what's the injustice here? did a black guy get rejected from the NA team and I don't know it?

calder

Wow, Badcock love him some Weber.

"Mike Babcock has a tremendous amount of respect for Shea Weber:
Crr-1lYVYAABhVi.jpg:large
"

No doubting his intimidating stare though, that would be a scary scary guy to play against.

Quick

Banned
Wow, Badcock love him some Weber.

"Mike Babcock has a tremendous amount of respect for Shea Weber:
Crr-1lYVYAABhVi.jpg:large
"

No doubting his intimidating stare though, that would be a scary scary guy to play against.

Babcock is really trying to sell Weber to Habs fans.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
My virtual job interview last week went well. Just got a call back for the final in person interview on Thursday.

Good luck!

I have an interview Thursday too, for a full time position for the company I work part time at right now. They emailed my managers on Thursday to ask about me (they told them I was awesome). Fingers crossed that it goes well.

Pikma

Banned
My virtual job interview last week went well. Just got a call back for the final in person interview on Thursday.

Good luck!

I have an interview Thursday too, for a full time position for the company I work part time at right now. They emailed my managers on Thursday to ask about me (they told them I was awesome). Fingers crossed that it goes well.
Good luck to both of you, I'm sure you'll both get it!

yyzjohn

Banned
Babcock is really trying to sell Weber to Habs fans.

Babs tries to pump up players on any team he coaches. It's that positive feedback shit. Unlike some coaches *cough*Therrien*cough* who feel the need to point out all the perceived shortcomings of their guys.

Top Bottom