• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

This comes off as a edgy 20-something writing this article,In fact all the articles so far have came off as like that.

No surprise, PPP needs something to stroke their smug ego about considering the Leafs will suck as badly as they did last year.

And when the rebuild fails to bring them any sort of glory, they'll start the process back up again.

iLLmAtlc

Not sure if posted, but the World Cup will have Stanley Cup playoffs overtimes for the semifinals and finals games. That'll be dope at least.

The others will be standard 5 mins of 3-on-3 then shootout.

zroid

Banned
No surprise, PPP needs something to stroke their smug ego about considering the Leafs will suck as badly as they did last year.

And when the rebuild fails to bring them any sort of glory, they'll start the process back up again.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

PillarEN

iPhone 7 no headphone jack for real? No buy (no money to do so anyways so I keep rocking the 5S).

What are we expecting for the Sony conference? Anything interesting game-wise? Eh, doesn't matter. I'll just watch promo/gameplay trailers and skip the chit chat.

iPhone 7 no headphone jack for real? No buy (no money to do so anyways so I keep rocking the 5S).

What are we expecting for the Sony conference? Anything interesting game-wise? Eh, doesn't matter. I'll just watch promo/gameplay trailers and skip the chit chat.

I don't think so, I'm expecting just Neo and Slim release date and price talk.

I think We might be seeing more Mass Effect Andromeda at this conference

Quick

Banned

Lightning to 3.5mm input is included with the iPhone 7/7+

Apple on that corsi game

b0aa265ebbd62546510bd6cc42ad974b.png

iLLmAtlc

I'm so excited to see my ps4 be retired at this conference after just 3 years

but srs I'm hoping for at least one game announcement

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Here's your hot tip for male fashion advice. Just wear clothes that fit right.

For the life of me I have never understood the fashion choice of some guys to wear pants so loose that they fall down their ass to show their boxers. These guys are often wearing belts with said pants.

I have been seeing this since high school and every time I think the same thing. Pull up your pants.

imBask

Banned
... just put the jack in the phone.

no, YOU should buy our brand new Wireless Beats by Dre™!!!!!

that's the whole point. Nobody asked for phones slimmer than 3.5mm. Make my phone 6 god damn inches thick if it means having a decent battery and an audio jack

Quick

Banned
... just put the jack in the phone.

...which is still how it works with the Lightning -to-3.5mm cable.

Not that I'm 100% for the iPhone's lack of 3.5mm input, but it's not like they're telling you it's wireless or fuck off (yet).

That being said, I'm probably going to wait until the next iPhone. The lack of a 3.5mm input does mess with my car set up, since I don't have Bluetooth. I could just buy a Bluetooth receiver though, which is pretty inexpensive.

PillarEN

...which is still how it works.

Not that I'm 100% for the iPhone's lack of 3.5mm input, but it's not like they're telling you it's wireless or fuck off (yet).

That being said, I'm probably going to wait until the next iPhone. The lack of a 3.5mm input does mess with my car set up, since I don't have Bluetooth. I could just buy a Bluetooth receiver though, which is pretty inexpensive.

Fuck bluetooth quality though. I loooooove the aux jack for life.

Syrinx

We need more goalies in the pipeline, duh!

It may just be a mentorship thing for the AHL guys (Ned, Booth, etc.)
It's a two-way deal so frankly I'd be surprised if he plays for the big club at any point. I guess he's replacing MacIntyre?

Also Booth will (in all likeliness) play for the Remparts for another year.

PlayStation Meeting was kind of boring but I do like the message Sony put out there about the PS4 Pro. Stressing the whole "one community" thing and making it clear that you have an option between the $299 standard and the $399 Pro.

Pretty smart to not try to pressure people into getting the Pro and not making people who already have a PS4 feel slighted.

I just found out that there is a bar in Houston dedicated to Hockey.... How have i never heard of this place before. The only thing throwing me off is that it is called The Maple Leaf Pub but the owner is a Flames fan???

But yeah that price point more and more I see it is perfect for the Pro. And right before FFXV comes out too which is perfect.

Yawnier

Banned
I just bought a ps4 last December so honestly that conference didn't do much for me. I wasn't expecting much from the conference though so I don't feel slighted or anything

Top Bottom