• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For the life of me I have never understood the fashion choice of some guys to wear pants so loose that they fall down their ass to show their boxers. These guys are often wearing belts with said pants.

I have been seeing this since high school and every time I think the same thing. Pull up your pants.

Teenage me wants to fight you!

Actually I never wore my pants that terrible, my pants were baggy but not to that stupid degree. Plus I had a baggy shirt to wear on top.

Looking back I want to vomit thinking about the fashion I used to rock, ugh.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Actually I never wore my pants that terrible, my pants were baggy but not to that stupid degree. Plus I had a baggy shirt to wear on top.

90s fashion was the bomb diggity.

zroid

Banned
jeez Seth Jones was asked to comment on Torts' dumb anthem opinions? that's so awkward

$499 as well.

Hmmm... well that's a bit more appealing than the PS4 Pro which I couldn't care less about

but I think i'll probably just end up getting the slim. if anything.

Quick

Banned

I didn't do too badly as a teenager in the 2000s, almost very basic with some attempt at being fashionable. Still pretty baggy though.

Socreges

Banned
nVjVDtnm3QjYs.gif

Quick

Banned
RIP PS Vita 2

that was the sony console I actually wanted :'(

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

I bought a PSP second gen and it sort of lived up to what I think it could be in terms of games library, but a lot of it ended up being half-assed (with some exceptions). Games like GTA Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories, God of War, Star Wars Battlefront 2 were the types of games I was looking for (played each one except God of War).

I bought a Vita with the same hopes and it seemed like they were really getting there (Uncharted: GA, planned Bioshock Vita game, Killzone, COD even), but it seems big western games aren't meant to be on the Vita.

And I'm really not into the Japanese games for either PSP or Vita.

Ok, Maybe you guys can help me out. I'm looking for a new Desktop Computer. I need something that can run games good,but the desktop has to be around the $400-700 range.

This is a Christmas present for the family basically. Don't worry about the other stuff, I already have a good monitor.

Ok, Maybe you guys can help me out. I'm looking for a new Desktop Computer. I need something that can run games good,but the desktop has to be around the $400-700 range.

This is a Christmas present for the family basically. Don't worry about the other stuff, I already have a good monitor.

Your son will love it!

Quick

Banned

$700 with tax included or roughly around that price?

Acer Aspire TC Desktop PC - Black (Intel Ci5-6400 / 1TB HDD / 8GB RAM / Windows 10)

I bought an i7 Processor/12GB RAM version of this on Boxing Day for a little under $900. It's a bit small, but specs-wise, it's not bad. Only question mark is the video card. The tower is small, so is the motherboard. Not sure if you can fit any of the better video cards out there right now.

It runs pretty well, though in hindsight, I wish I had built a PC instead for better flexibility.

zroid

Banned

I bought a PSP second gen and it sort of lived up to what I think it could be in terms of games library, but a lot of it ended up being half-assed (with some exceptions). Games like GTA Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories, God of War, Star Wars Battlefront 2 were the types of games I was looking for (played each one except God of War).

I bought a Vita with the same hopes and it seemed like they were really getting there (Uncharted: GA, planned Bioshock Vita game, Killzone, COD even), but it seems big western games aren't meant to be on the Vita.

i don't play western AAA games at all, so yeah... lol

the PSV was pretty disappointing but since I prefer to play games on handhelds whenever possible, it ended up being pretty good for ports (especially indie ports). If there were a PSV2 that got ports of PS4 games I'd be really happy with that.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Really sucks they gave it so little love.

Quick

Banned
i don't play western AAA games at all, so yeah... lol

the PSV was pretty disappointing but since I prefer to play games on handhelds whenever possible, it ended up being pretty good for ports (especially indie ports). If there were a PSV2 that got ports of PS4 games I'd be really happy with that.

The indie stuff and remasters are fine, I should add.

Really sucks they gave it so little love.

It's seriously disappointing that it basically flatlined with western dev support.

There ain't even new MLB games for it anymore (not that there's any difference between each version on Vita). :((((((

Might get a PS4 slim I guess. Not interested in that many exclusives for it but eh maybe.

Depends on the NX. I'll likely get one or the other. Leaning toward NX right now but I know nothing about it.

Yawnier

Banned
One of these days before I die I'm gonna play through P4G on the vita. One of these days......

PC Part Picker is a good website

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/

I'm gonna build a new pc sometime in the next year and that is the website I'll be using. You can filter out builds other people have done according to your budget, or build your own.

Stasis

My PC is almost 4 years old now, and it still handles everything I throw at it. When I bought it I picked low-to-mid range components as well.

It's primarily a GPU and monitor upgrade thing now. Gotta change those every few years. CPU, memory, mobo aren't worth changing for quite some time. Ever since the 2500k really. I just changed mine but I've swapped GPUs twice in that time frame. I'll likely be on this platform for another 5 years barring massive improvements. I'll also likely upgrade the GPU once or twice again, though.

Glad Xbox Halo games are on PC going forward so I don't have to worry about buying iterations of consoles.

The Scorpio and Pro seem to be moving towards steam box type deals.

Yawnier

Banned
I held off on buying a PS4 because all the games I want were pushed back to 2017 anyway.

FFXV is really the only game this fall that I'm hyped for, and it just got delayed 2 months lol.

I'm also cautiously optimistic for The Last Guardian, I loved Ico and SOTC but idk man.

zroid

Banned
One of these days before I die I'm gonna play through P4G on the vita. One of these days.......

lol I know how you feel man. Since I'm almost done with Tokyo Mirage I'm kinda in that Persona mood now, so I might start P4G up again soon. Probably just start over though, I never got very far the first time.

Heretic

Canadian dollar dude. $399 CAD for the 500GB.

what the fuck is Canadian dollar dude? :p forgot you fellas are up north.

Also, LOL at sony laying a big fat stinker. not including a uhd drive on the media they helped create is just laughable.

Might still get one when Horizon releases.

Top Bottom