• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
Cr1-tFZUkAEqTbu.jpg

Early to mid 2000's NHL all in one picture.
Where's Modano tho

Heretic

Rest easy, my friends. I ALWAYS bring my Microsoft® Xbox One All-In-One Entertainment and Games System, Microsoft® Surface Pro Powered by Windows 10 and last but certainly not least: Microsoft® Lumia 950 XL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From the firsr NHL17 update:

Added 7 new Relocation options: o Atlanta, GA o Birmingham, AL o Markham, ON o Regina, SK o San Francisco, CA o Miami, FL o Sacramento, CA •

REGINA! And Markham :lol and Atlanta is back :lol

And wait, Miami? Where are the Panthers, I always assumed they were in Miami oO

Pikma

Banned

Added 7 new Relocation options: o Atlanta, GA o Birmingham, AL o Markham, ON o Regina, SK o San Francisco, CA o Miami, FL o Sacramento, CA •

If they were in Miami they'd be called the Miami Panthers

Duh

zroid

Banned
I hate that I didn't get an XL when I bought mine. I really only wanted to play Fire Emblem Awakening at the time and there was a bundle with a special blue Fire Emblem 3DS and I didn't think I'd care.

I remember that model, it does look pretty nice though. :lol

MARKHAM YAAAASSSSS

Quick

Banned

San Francisco Jets Seals has a nice ring to it, if they have seals logos.

zroid

Banned
"I don't even play games anymore, I grew out of it"

How does buying multiple consoles have anything to do with gaming?

pretty much, I play like 4 games a year but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3DS hardware lust is strong

IPS screens?

From all the Shoppers I checked nearby, I only managed to find the one console so I just grabbed it. The serial starts with 7017, I don't think that's IPS, right? Eh I don't really care anyways.

I had a look over on gaming side and it doesn't seem that bad, at least not as bad as it sometimes was back in 2013 anyways

2 or 3 threads in particular about an Xbox tweet "teasing" Sony or Microsoft putting out an ad about Scorpio having "true 4K" are rough.

I wasn't around much in 2013 though to be fair, I'm sure that was worse.

zroid

Banned
for the record, I don't actually want four 3DSes. I like having two for reasons, but I'd prefer to sell the other two. I'm just lazy so they collect dust in my room instead.

Top Bottom