• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

And I talked myself out of keeping my second one...

I got an N3DSXL as a gift, but bought a regular 3DS with the Pokemon faceplates and games when it came out. I ended up selling it, though, because I decided it was too much of an expense just to quell my OCD.

(I figured I would keep the regular one in my room and keep it clean/perfect, thus allowing me to take my XL with me wherever I wanted to go. I'm unable to do that as is. But I hardly ever have the desire to play mobile handheld games, even though I have a backlog.)

RC

Banned
At the Mariners game. On the plus side the tickets were only $6 on the down side it's baseball.

And they boil their fucking hot dogs! $7 for gas station tier wieners.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit...forgot about the game.

Just watching the highlights, Europe didn't seem to really give a fuck and Chara kept having players blow past him...he's turned into 'the other guy' on the poster...! D:

Socreges

Banned
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
TEH KIDS ARE ALRGHTU
TEH KDSS AER ALRGHTU
THEHDHAKFBSJANFJSNAK
THAHFHSJDJJSJSNFBDJN

Gonna hear that just a little over the next few weeks

Uhhhhhhhh

Police arrested Patricia Ann Spann and her daughter, Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, Wednesday for incest. The two had gotten married in Comanche County, Oklahoma, earlier this year.

According to WCMH-TV, Patricia Spann, 43, lost custody of Misty, 25, and two other children when they were young. The three children were adopted by their grandmother.

Patricia Spann told investigators she didn't have contact with her kids until two years ago, but when she reunited with Misty, she said they "hit it off," WCMH-TV reported.

Stasis

So she was married to her son, broke it off, then later married her daughter...

All I can say to this is: I like the matching Superman shirts.

Pikma

Banned
So Pikma is an angry drunk.
Sounds like you've missed all the times I've treated Line_whatever like this, I love treating him like that because he always either ignores me or answers me with some dumb insult that ends up making me burst out laughing.

Marvie_3

Banned
Get the fuck out of here, who the fuck do you think you are?

Question: are you that stupid or do you just like to pretend you are?

So Pikma is an angry drunk.

Sounds like you've missed all the times I've treated Line_whatever like this, I love treating him like that because he always either ignores me or answers me with some dumb insult that ends up making me burst out laughing.

How embarrassing
ykZW8.gif

That sick video game based hockey shade.

Yes, let's move the team because NHL 17 has a dumb list of the teams top players.

What is wrong with some of you?

Top Bottom