• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Don't worry, Leafs-GAF, we good now that we put you over. We're feuding with the Habs now.

sPpov.gif

Again, edited to fix that mistake, but the point still stands. Nearly every Canadian team was in flux during the 90's and one of them had to go, at least, they weren't going to make the cut. If it wasn't the Nordiques or Jets, then it would have been the Oilers and / or Flames, or the stillborn Sens.

I made the only correction I thought it needed ;)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
was his team just 18 copies of Matthews?

In what universe does an EASHL team have 18 players?

Marvie, have you tried draft champions yet? I love the idea while GM Connected is forever shunned but I'm reading mixed reviews of it (basically that there are nearly no rewards for playing it)

imBask

Banned

Marvie, have you tried draft champions yet? I love the idea while GM Connected is forever shunned but I'm reading mixed reviews of it (basically that there are nearly no rewards for playing it)

oh I thought this was the mode where you played with stupid pay2win cards to build your team

Marvie_3

Banned
That Bo Jackson Kia commercial is so good. :lol

Not yet. I was gonna check it out later.

Any of y'all play Hyper Light Drifter? Just started it the other day and loving it so far. Needed a game to fill the void in my heart after platinuming Bloodborne while I wait for the Bioshock Collection.

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's been at least 4 years since I played the last one, it's taking me some time to get the hang of it back

Pump up Adaptability first and foremost, it controls your rolling and invincibility frames. That's what makes it harder than the other two at first.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The guy he called that was being a jerk, and got banned too. Idk anything about this Steelrain guy

Again, I'm not seeing any posts so I'm just guessing with the cunt thing. Funny that I was right though, I was kind of kidding...

Also, my last post was a slightly altered Departed quote

Top Bottom