• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Ducks are Trumpers, SMH. Knew they couldn't be trusted.

Not going to lie, I like the very real possibility off Texas turning blue.

That would be delicious.

tumblr_md3yheXa841qbwtr5o1_500.gif

Pikma

Banned
Well maybe some of us like farting heaps, iLLmAtlc.

Oh hey story update with that girl I went on a date with two weeks ago. We went out on another one last night. Went to dinner and then went out to a Japanese bar and kicked it late into the night, had a walk by the river and got a coffee and had our first kiss near the Yarra bridge. We both admitted we're heavily into each other and wanna make a thing of it.We make each other laugh. We're pretty much on the same page with who we are as people, are amazingly comfortable with each other, told each other about our history, our trials and tribulations, our relationships with our family, our friends, our hopes and dreams, no alarm bells, a good foundation of trust and honesty etc etc.

So yeah, now we're in that awkward exclusive dating infatuation stage and it's pretty effing good. I honestly believe I'm punching above my weight with her and she thinks I'm not a piece of shit somehow. All it took to get to this stage was to just finally be happy with myself, learn to live a life of independence where you don't rely on anyone else for anything (ergo, not develop any co-dependant needs) and an assortment of other life lessons that teach you how to be the best person possible for a partner. Such as: not having shitty habits that can potentially be a negative impact on anyone you're sharing your life with (drugs, video games, depression) and making (what feels like but shouldn't) HUGE amounts of effort to put the other persons happiness first, but in a way where you're not sacrificing your own but coordinating efforts so that you're... both happy? if that makes sense?

Anyway, sorry for the rant. It's a whole bunch of shit I didn't really debrief myself on until I wrote it down, and reading it back and sharing it with my pals here really helps.

They're modern and it's a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom place, but DO NOT GET ME WRONG. They're SHIT apartments. Loungeroom is way too small, bedrooms moreso and the kitchen is a fucking kitchenette. Also there's a drug dealer that lives above us and the corner opposite our balcony has junkies dealing 24/7. The apartment block is an attempt at gentrifying the neighbourhood, which is somewhat working, but Footscray (the suburb) will always be Footscray.

They're fuckin' grotty and my pillowcases have eye holes cut out still from the last Australians For Trump Rally that I went to.

Fuckin' doxx me and come have a burger with me lads. I dare you.
Congrats Bastardly! That sounds pretty fucking good, wish everything continues to work out for both!

Scary Situation for Reway:

Patrik Bexell – ‏@Zeb_Habs

"Reway is treated for 'heart muscle inflammation' related to a not treated upper respiratory infection. Could face season off"

Also from another tweet
This could be pretty significant

"Asked my cardiologist about inflamed heart muscle, he said: "It can cause severe and at times irreversible heart dysfunction and can occasionally lead to transplant. If his condition is bad enough...not only may his season be pooched but his career as well."

Quick

Banned
Well maybe some of us like farting heaps, iLLmAtlc.

Oh hey story update with that girl I went on a date with two weeks ago. We went out on another one last night. Went to dinner and then went out to a Japanese bar and kicked it late into the night, had a walk by the river and got a coffee and had our first kiss near the Yarra bridge. We both admitted we're heavily into each other and wanna make a thing of it.We make each other laugh. We're pretty much on the same page with who we are as people, are amazingly comfortable with each other, told each other about our history, our trials and tribulations, our relationships with our family, our friends, our hopes and dreams, no alarm bells, a good foundation of trust and honesty etc etc.

So yeah, now we're in that awkward exclusive dating infatuation stage and it's pretty effing good. I honestly believe I'm punching above my weight with her and she thinks I'm not a piece of shit somehow. All it took to get to this stage was to just finally be happy with myself, learn to live a life of independence where you don't rely on anyone else for anything (ergo, not develop any co-dependant needs) and an assortment of other life lessons that teach you how to be the best person possible for a partner. Such as: not having shitty habits that can potentially be a negative impact on anyone you're sharing your life with (drugs, video games, depression) and making (what feels like but shouldn't) HUGE amounts of effort to put the other persons happiness first, but in a way where you're not sacrificing your own but coordinating efforts so that you're... both happy? if that makes sense?

Anyway, sorry for the rant. It's a whole bunch of shit I didn't really debrief myself on until I wrote it down, and reading it back and sharing it with my pals here really helps.

GOOD ON YA DSTDL.

It's been a while since I've been in an actual relationship, but that sounds about right.

Do you have a phobia of pooping in public places? What's that called? Is it just because of cleanliness?

I don't think I have a phobia of shiting in public, but I would just prefer not to shit in the plane for the sake of cleanliness and comfort - I'm not a germophobe, and I'd rather minimize or avoid any discomfort that could lead me dropping farts and shits.

I'm going to be in the air for most of a day. I don't want to subject anybody to my shits and farts (not that I would fart while in my seat).

Socreges

Banned
I'm with you quick. Everyone knows the first commandment of pooping is you avoid doing that shit in public if you can
What gets me though is modifying your diet so that you don't poop for 16 hours. Just take the P

There was also a conversation here about never pooing at work, and even heading home if necessary just to poo. Just clean the seat! Put some TP down! But to inconvenience yourself to such an extent, to me, indicates a phobia.

Quick

Banned
What gets me though is modifying your diet so that you don't poop for 16 hours. Just take the P

There was also a conversation here about never pooing at work, and even heading home if necessary just to poo. Just clean the seat! Put some TP down! But to inconvenience yourself to such an extent, to me, indicates a phobia.

Wasn't actually serious about not shitting. I legit just wanted advice on a good pre-flight diet to avoid feeling bloated and gassy in the plane.

I shit when I want where I want with whoever I want.

I'm really hungover Jhonny give me your old wives tale remedies.

If you say more beer I'm going to vomit.

See you made a mistake you stopped drinking. You are always supposed to keep drinking. Never stop. Water is a nice low ABV wheat beer like a Hefeweisen or a Pilsner to replenish yourself

I've been hungover once, also the only time I've ever been drunk enough I gave my keys to someone else. Oddly proud that I knew what the right thing to do was.

Anyways, open bar at a wedding reception can do that. Especially when they falsely said it was closing early so I can grab what I wanted. They were still open so I came back and got some more.

MultiJhonny is right. Water is the best ABV beer for a hangover.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Woah, there might be a couple pretty high picked japanese players in NHL draft in early 2020s

Aito Iguchi is pretty insanely skilled for his age

Thanks for the well wishes, pals.

We're gonna hang out after work tonight at a dive bar (opulent) and people watch (opulent). Also the UFC crowd will be out, which will make it more interesting.

This guy gets it

YOU GET PAID FOR IT

Also the bathrooms at my work now have sanitiser dispeners in each stall. I didn't think they'd be essential at all. As a matter of fact, there was a guy at my last job who used to get laughed at for spraying hand sanitiser on a paper towel and take it to the bathroom with him. But after going to use a seat and noticing urine and brown streaks at the back of it, I've started to finally realise maybe.... just maybe... the seats aren't as clean as we used to think they were.

Every time gets a spray down now.

Hey Dastardly, listen to the LeBrock ep I posted in the synthwave thread.

On it!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thanks for the well wishes, pals.

We're gonna hang out after work tonight at a dive bar (opulent) and people watch (opulent). Also the UFC crowd will be out, which will make it more interesting.

YOU GET PAID FOR IT

Also the bathrooms at my work now have sanitiser dispeners in each stall. I didn't think they'd be essential at all. As a matter of fact, there was a guy at my last job who used to get laughed at for spraying hand sanitiser on a paper towel and take it to the bathroom with him. But after going to use a seat and noticing urine and brown streaks at the back of it, I've started to finally realise maybe.... just maybe... the seats aren't as clean as we used to think they were.

Every time gets a spray down now.

On it!

I work in a lab so there's sanitizers everywhere. Otherwise it'd be yeast infections galore!

Quick

Banned
It would be interesting to see Asia in the WCOH many years down the road.

Current IIHF Top 50 rankings in order in Asia: Japan, South Korea, China, North Korea, Hong Kong, and Mongolia.

Japan might be competitive enough to get its own team.

The NHL is/was trying to grow the sport in China, maybe they get a team as well. It'll probably be lead by Chinese-American/Canadian players. Though I'm not sure if there are enough to fill a roster.

South Korea and Hong Kong could be thrown together in a team.

Not even going to touch North Korea and Mongolia. lol

Overall, there should probabaly just be a Team Asia for maximum talent.

Top Bottom