• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm basically shitposting lol, but it is a point where the absurdity of the reactions have made the jokes and serious people converge.

I mean we have to look at what the conspiracy is. What is this mystery disease that only has shown up in the last few months versus here very active and much longer primary than the GOP. I don't think this will help or hurt him TBH. It will give Alex Jones and co more stuff to go crazy over sure, but it will be more of satire moment than a serious one.
I also think we as a whole are being too generous to what is being said. Where is the point that we say, this doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

As for the primary, she ran a much better campaign and put together a stronger voting coalition to win, handily. It is the "system" that the best run campaign won. Biden on the other hand I love as VP but he is a dude that hasn't won a single primary, and is an actual centrist.

I really, REALLY wish at the debates there'd be fact checkers. It always devolves into a he-said she-said bullshit even though only one side can obviously be right. Media is too afraid to lose standing with each party so they enable bullshitting and let everyone get away with it.

And by "the system" I mean FPTP, which is just an all-around terrible system. Everyone would be better off and better-represented without it, there's never just two sides to an issue and if 50% are stuck with voting for one party because the other is abysmal for some part of our personal interest, that doesn't mean we align with that party well at all. Politics needs nuance.

Smiley90

I still think she's running a fever since the cough at the speech a few days ago, that'd easily explain the overheating.

OR MAYBE SHE HAD A SEIZURE AND IS ACTUALLY A ROBOT LIZARD

Smiley90

I love when Canadians get passionate about American politics.

Who's King of Canada now anyways?

Hey, we kicked our our grumpy right-wing evil overlord and elected young, fabulous-hair left-wing JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Get on our level, America.

And we get upset because we're somewhat directly affected, what with being neighbours and all. It's also kind of like watching a TV soap opera.

Hey, we kicked our our grumpy right-wing evil overlord and elected young, fabulous-hair left-wing JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Get on our level, America.

And we get upset because we're somewhat directly affected, what with being neighbours and all. It's also kind of like watching a TV soap opera.

You're 8 years late dirty Canadian......Wait Smelly I know you. Dirty Euro COMMiE

Curufinwe

Maybe stop ruining the hockey thread with American political hot takes?

If you don't have the balls to do it OT, that doesn't mean you should do it here.

zroid

Banned
Man, I just saw a tweet from someone named "Brian Burke" pointing out why GMs rarely have to own up to their mistakes. It confused the shit out of me for a second. :lol

Pikma

Banned
I didn't shit in the plane. But I have another flight in a few hours.
I want to comment on this and say something unfunny like I always do but it's gonna end up with someone calling me a shit eater so why bother anymore ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Socreges

Banned
I love when Canadians get passionate about American politics.
There's this country of 350 million people, half nutty, on the verge of electing a sociopathic clown to the most important job in the world....

...let's just pretend that isn't happening! How about that Pokemon Go!

Marvie_3

Banned
Fucking right stick broke on my xbox one controller. Before I waste time tearing it apart, is it possible to replace it or should I just go buy a new controller?

Maybe stop ruining the hockey thread with American political hot takes?

If you don't have the balls to do it OT, that doesn't mean you should do it here.
Yeah lets talk about Animal Crossing instead.

Foggy

Canadians can throw out all the impotent rage-fueled hot takes as they want. They still got such a poopy dollar, that I can roll up there and buy 8 Gundam models with my American money compared to only 7 Gundam models with Canadian money. It's embarrassing. Trudeau is a fraudulent pretty boy who should be polishing up on impressing the ladies with his slam poetry.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You use nail polish?

What

Yes? I change my nail polish every couples of days on average. I had over 100 bottles last time I counted.

Did you forget I'm a girl? Not that it matters. There's a guy I follow in instagram who has fantastic nails and does great manis.

Stasis

Yes? I change my nail polish every couples of days on average. I had over 100 bottles last time I counted.

Did you forget I'm a girl? Not that it matters. There's a guy I follow in instagram who has fantastic nails and does great manis.

He meant MultiJhonny I'm assuming.

Post pics of your collection.

And MJ can post pics of his nails holding whatever awesome beer he's having that I can't buy in Canada.

iLLmAtlc

Won't take long for the nerds figure them out.

But I'm so ready for NHL 17. I'm still playing on PS3 and I'm so tired of the 5'7 grinder wrist shot builds.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Quite frankly, I'm not even sure why we haven't scared you off yet. :p

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't seen very much so far, but so far David Amber has been unoffensive and is really there to facilitate discussion and PRESENT instead of forcing his analysis during interviews.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I haven't seen very much so far, but so far David Amber has been unoffensive and is really there to facilitate discussion and PRESENT instead of forcing his analysis during interviews.

What do you mean here Kuro?

jcc.gif

Pikma

Banned

But but I thought you were a cat..!

I meant Jhonny lol

Top Bottom