• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What do you mean here Kuro?

jcc.gif

Skinny jeans gone. Interrupting interviewees gone. Childlike giddiness gone. Useless and pointless analysis gone.

edit: What are you implying here, kave....? I'm not Habs management....

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
He meant MultiJhonny I'm assuming.

Post pics of your collection.

And MJ can post pics of his nails holding whatever awesome beer he's having that I can't buy in Canada.

Crappy photo but as requested, my collection (organized by brand) + one cat:
I, uh, have 145. Plus the 5 I ordered today. D:

Most of my collection is indie polish, very few mainstream.

Quite frankly, I'm not even sure why we haven't scared you off yet. :p

I'm made of strong stuff.
But but I thought you were a cat..!

I meant Jhonny lol

lol, makes more sense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Trying to watch more football this season, and my god there's so many commercials. They show 2 minutes of commercials come back for literally 30 seconds of gameplay and go back to 2 more minutes of commercials. It's so ridiculous.

imBask

Banned
Trying to watch more football this season, and my god there's so many commercials. They show 2 minutes of commercials come back for literally 30 seconds of gameplay and go back to 2 more minutes of commercials. It's so ridiculous.

30 seconds of people standing on the sidelines and talking in a headset while covering their mouth is not exactly considered as "gameplay"

You use nail polish?

What

Yeah. Not all the time.

I dig it though. I always liked the way it looks and I have always hated that guys can wear certain things and girls can't and vice versa, mentality.

I am a straight white male. But I dig nail polish.

I do not have the collection kat has, that is for sure lol

I like watching no huddle offense, why I've been a Peyton Manning fan. Keeps the game going, doesn't huddle too often, just calls, audibles, snaps, throws.

These new quarterbacks defer a lot to the coaches and huddle, get the call. Takes longer.

Also the end of games when there's no timeouts left is usually fun to watch football

ShaneB

I mean, you can watch Redzone which is no commercials, and that's definitely awesome between 3-4:30 when the early games are ending. That's kind of cheating though, but I generally dual box with Redzone + the game I want to watch.

Any great football broadcast turns downtime between plays into insight into the game. A great analyst will always be breaking down plays and doing x's and o's. Each play has a strategic element.

So many great games were today.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I mean, you can watch Redzone which is no commercials, and that's definitely awesome between 3-4:30 when the early games are ending. That's kind of cheating though.

Any great football broadcast turns downtime between plays into insight into the game. A great analyst will always be breaking down plays and doing x's and o's. Each play has a strategic element.

So many great games were today.
That would definitely be better than watching garbage commercials for half the game. Do you have to pay for Redzone? I'm assuming it's a cable package type deal?

ShaneB

That would definitely be better than watching garbage commercials for half the game. Do you have to pay for Redzone? I'm assuming it's a cable package type deal?

I'm clueless on what it might be in terms of a cable package. Think on Rogers it's part of the Sunday ticket pack, same with Bell I assume.

You can get NFL gamepass and stream the games which is expensive but there are cheaper alternatives....

Not rocket science but send a pm if you want.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. Not all the time.

I dig it though. I always liked the way it looks and I have always hated that guys can wear certain things and girls can't and vice versa, mentality.

I am a straight white male. But I dig nail polish.

I do not have the collection kat has, that is for sure lol

Probably a good thing. I should destash some.

That's a thing? Of course it's a thing.

Yep, it's a thing. How else could I have polishes called Raunchy Bitch and Fuck?

What, you have a girlfriend now?

oh yeah I forgot to tell all yall.

So that girl that was in the Philippines worked out. We stopped talking only for like a day and figured it all out and ever since she got back things have been amazing. Definitely the best relationship I have ever been in.

This is a Tl;DR of all that happened but these are the important points lol

iLLmAtlc

I'm made of strong stuff.

lol, makes more sense.

O lawd, is this like a gaming backlog where you never use certain ones

Also:

Gotta see it: Sbisa knocks puck out of mid air for own goal

Foundational piece.

Marvie_3

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Just walk yourself into the slot and fire it top corner. Works all the time.
And this is pretty much what every team does all game.

NHL 17 isnt even out for 2 more days but im already tired of EASHL.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
O lawd, is this like a gaming backlog where you never use certain ones

Well, like I said I do change my polish every couple of days. Plus I paint my toes. But yeah, there are some I've worn once or haven't gotten around to wearing. Some are also seasonal so I'd only wear them certain times. Like most of the oranges I have I'll only wear in October. Plus some don't look good on my skintone.

This is why I need to destash or sell some.

I know some people that went to school there and everyone seems to love it.

And it is always at the top of lists with the best college town in the US.

I love Boulder, but if you go outside the bubble you have people complaining about hippies that aren't that prevalent. Then there's the conservative hotbeds like Colorado Springs that hate how liberal it is.

What's wrong with Boulder? It looks beautiful and exciting.

It's hugely overpopulated for the size that it is. The cost of living is absurdly high because of this. On the rare occasion that I'll venture into the area to go hiking you can't expect more than 30 seconds on a trail without encountering at least one large group of people coming towards you. The bike lanes, which are fucking everywhere, have been implemented at a pretty huge expense to the driving lanes.

Basically, the best way to experience Boulder is to not live there and not drive there. Going up there a few times a year to hike while avoiding the city entirely is the best Boulder experience one can have.

Socreges

Banned
It's hugely overpopulated for the size that it is. The cost of living is absurdly high because of this. On the rare occasion that I'll venture into the area to go hiking you can't expect more than 30 seconds on a trail without encountering at least one large group of people coming towards you. The bike lanes, which are fucking everywhere, have been implemented at a pretty huge expense to the driving lanes.

Basically, the best way to experience Boulder is to not live there and not drive there. Going up there a few times a year to hike while avoiding the city entirely is the best Boulder experience one can have.
+ Densely populated
+ Outdoorsy culture
+ Bikes prioritized over cars

I thought you were going to list the bad things.

Marvie_3

Banned

This is not a bad thing at all.

This is not a bad thing at all.

It is if you're the one driving.

Edit: don't get me wrong, the biking isn't like Portland bad, but it still sucks. Its not just an issue of car lanes being fairly small, it's also the fact that bikers do very little to protect themselves most times I've been out there on business. "Share the road" means "watch me disregard all traffic lights at every intersection".

Stasis

Damn, that's impressive. I like collections and I've always been fascinated by some of the huge amounts of makeup etc women (edit: and men!) accumulate, lol. I'd put a drop of each color on a giant white poster or some shit.

Two girls ive known for a long time through my old school MMO gaming guild constantly post pics of their "hauls" when they go shopping.

I just collect beer glasses and openers =P I need a new collection.

Do you think the NHL could pull away Carrie Underwood to do a Hockey Night song?

Like for WEdnesday night? Rivalry Night. THE NIGHT YOU LOVE TO HATE, even though most of the games aren't even rivalries.

I mean it is NBC anyway.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Do you think the NHL could pull away Carrie Underwood to do a Hockey Night song?

Like for WEdnesday night? Rivalry Night. THE NIGHT YOU LOVE TO HATE, even though most of the games aren't even rivalries.

I mean it is NBC anyway.

That Sunday Night Football intro probably costs more than the Arizona Coyotes.

Top Bottom