• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Stasis

I started keeping a fish tank almost exactly a year ago! It's nice to have hobbies.

I've been wanting to setup a Cichlid or reef tank in the basement for some time. Basements not quite finished yet, though, so I'll probably hold off on that. Still need to finish my office and a full bath down there. I -really- love fish though. Always have. Can't wait to do it properly!

imBask

Banned
Lizards don't freak me out at all, neither do snakes, but I really can't comprehend why anyone would want to have one as a pet. They do nothing and stare at a wall 95% of the day

zroid

Banned
Lizards don't freak me out at all, neither do snakes, but I really can't comprehend why anyone would want to have one as a pet. They do nothing and stare at a wall 95% of the day
In my defence, it was a birthday gift so...
¯_(ツ)_/¯

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh Dopey, I love to hate you

Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning_zpsfh0ncll3.jpg~original

Speaking of anime, I started watching one called Erased. Mentioned to a buddy about the huge hard-on I had for Attack on Titan and he told me to watch it after I was finished with AoT.

It's bloody good stuff mates.

I can't believe I'm liking these animeses things. Feel like I'm 5 minutes from buying an anime pillow and playing DOTA or some shit.

Top Bottom