• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
god I just heard someone on the radio describe Canada as the favourites because they have "too much power, and too much leadership"

I immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter

also, isn't that the entire premise of Team USA? Shouldn't they be the favourites then?

Tabris

Let's stay on this for second (sorry guys and kats). What are you Tabris, why are you here? Why are constantly trying to flesh out your pale existence by seeking acknowledgment from strangers by spending money, or bragging about it? Is it because mommy and daddy held you too much or not enough? Frankly I don't care. What you Tabris is pathetic. Living a vapid life lashing out at incredible boredom by trying to validate yourself by having others tell you it's nice or to just say something to you. What you are is the worst in people and I'm pretty sure you realize that otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back.

I'm here to post about video games, news, sports, and life experiences. What are you here to post about?

You seem to be projecting some things and angry about them. Maybe take those same yoga deep breathing exercises that Dastardly should take. Here's a video to get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9jmO6xwFfs

EDIT - If you have an AppleWatch, you can use the new Breath app from watchOS3.

Chris R

It was my fault creeper, I'm sorry for starting all of this

You never told me how far you are in Dark Souls 2.

I killed the boss in the wharf, the Bastille and the bell tower (had to burn another effigy, human player kept invading me and wouldn't let me kill the midgets and get to the boss)

My roommate is in some poison place now though, and he has like 600k souls compared to my just over 325k :( I'm so slow and behind

Line_HTX

god I just heard someone on the radio describe Canada as the favourites because they have "too much power, and too much leadership"

I immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter

also, isn't that the entire premise of Team USA? Shouldn't they be the favourites then?

Dream line combinations, I guess.

imBask

Banned
Tabris you're the greatest jimmy rustler in the west. In this internet age of post-irony you're still able to rustle everyone everywhere you post in, and yet they won't ignore you and mods won't ban you

Teach me your ways senpai

Socreges

Banned
Just to try and provide some perspective (imo):

Tabris is often here to get attention, to get some thrill that is absent from his life otherwise. Trying to get that attention through sincerity or conducting himself normally has never (or rarely) succeeded for him, and so he resorts to shit-posting, grandstanding, trolling, etc to carve out a niche and stand out.

Just ignore the guy. He contributes nothing to life or this community. He has no redeeming sense of humour. He is a worthless poster and, apparently, human being. So why read his posts or respond to him, as if you can correct his behaviour? Just ignore him.

Marvie_3

Banned
dogs are better anyways

Q0ephzq.gif

iLLmAtlc

Hmm well I haven't actually started playing club this year but in years past the teams could move up divisions as you win more.

In terms of players though nah, there are no minor leagues. Tho most of the clowns playing belong there or at least should be stapled to the bench. >_>

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have hired some new person for a analytics position but won't say who it is or what the official position title is. Peak Habs right there.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hmm well I haven't actually started playing club this year but in years past the teams could move up divisions as you win more.

In terms of players though nah, there are no minor leagues. Tho most of the clowns playing belong there or at least should be stapled to the bench. >_>
Pretty much.

zroid

Banned
I love this guy on Sportsnet pretending that if Gaudreau were to be paid over $8 Million, it would be insulting to Stamkos, as if Stamkos didn't knowingly take a massive discount, or Gaudreau doesn't fully deserve to get fucking paid whatever he can get because he's amazing

this is the level of commentary we are presented with

Top Bottom