• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
K. I'm in. What do I have to do, though?

Do we all post pics of our cats and flood the thread with meowness?

I had three cats until yesterday. Now two. Yep, I got REAL up in this bitch. Emotions. My cat died yesterday =/

:(

I'm sorry about your cat.

K. I'm in. What do I have to do, though?

Do we all post pics of our cats and flood the thread with meowness?

I had three cats until yesterday. Now two. Yep, I got REAL up in this bitch. Emotions. My cat died yesterday =/

Sorry for your loss :(

One of my two cats went missing on the 5th.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin reportedly listening to offers for Beaulieu....

giphy.gif

How'd they manage to fuck up the water in the Bioshock remaster? At least it's free...

Still haven't watched the "World" cup, ready for real hockey to be back.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone here use instagram a lot / know who the Slut Whisperer is? For those that don't, it's a guy that throws parties at clubs and pours champagne on girls boobs and assholes and films it and puts it online. He's gotten pretty big over the past year, but I just randomly noticed Ekblad follows him, which surprises me just because I figured teams would be so paranoid about social media nowadays, and who players follow.

Quick

Banned
Anyone here use instagram a lot / know who the Slut Whisperer is? For those that don't, it's a guy that throws parties at clubs and pours champagne on girls boobs and assholes and films it and puts it online. He's gotten pretty big over the past year, but I just randomly noticed Ekblad follows him, which surprises me just because I figured teams would be so paranoid about social media nowadays, and who players follow.

brb gonna look this up now for research purposes.

Stasis

:(

I'm sorry about your cat.

Sorry for your loss :(

One of my two cats went missing on the 5th.

Thanks guys. It's been rough. OCD I'm so sorry... I don't know what I'd do in your shoes. Not much you can. My cat that just passed away once did go missing. Middle of Winter during a huge snowstorm. Searched for her outside for hours but it was snowing too much to see any tracks. She turned up hiding in our cellar/crawlspace two days later.

Good luck mate. You never know...

Thanks, guys.

I live out in the country a bit, and my cats usually stay close. We've had bad luck in the past. But one is about 20 pounds (former stray who loves to eat) and the other would wander a bit. She'd play games with me and run if I tried to pick her up to come in, and would stay out until 2-3am sometimes.

They'd been let out for years, so I couldn't stop it when I had wanted to.

I let them out when I was home alone. I'd gotten up late, and figured they would be okay to go out before it got dark in 40 minutes. Both went out, and I checked on them about 15-20 minutes later. They were on the deck and didn't want to come in when I called, so I figured I'd give them a bit longer.

I'd heard coyotes in the bush, but not very close.

When I went back, neither was on the deck. I called and only my 20 pound mail cat came. She never did. I stayed up most of the night and searched/called, then did the same the next day. I've since put up flyers.

It's great, but the rewards are shit

I wouldn't know. My HUT crashed my second day of EA Early Access and I haven't been able to access it since. Been in contact with EA about it and they're working on it but as more days go by I'm getting more and more frustrated that I cannot play what is probably me second or third favorite mode and the one that EA obviously cares about the most.

imBask

Banned
You have Team Canada stud Shea Weber now, that's all you need.

Beaulieu played his best hockey under the supervision of Hal Gill, because he's a little scummy and he needs to be contained. I expect Weber to skyrocket Beaulieu's career this season, seriously

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Traverse City Tournament starts today, and it's actually going to be streamed live this year! At the Red Wings website and also on the Fox Sports Go app.

Rangers vs. Canes at 4 pm today (among some other shit I don't care about). Top line from practice before they headed to Traverse City seemed to be Vesey-Nieves-Buchnevich.

Foggy

Traverse City Tournament starts today, and it's actually going to be streamed live this year! At the Red Wings website and also on the Fox Sports Go app.

Rangers vs. Canes at 4 pm today (among some other shit I don't care about). Top line from practice before they headed to Traverse City seemed to be Vesey-Nieves-Buchnevich.

Oh boy! Blue Jacket Babies going for the 3peat

Still reading that analytics article on nhl.com Zroid posted a few days ago. Only half way done cause I just slowly chip away at it when bored lol. It's good at breaking down the mentality behind it. Even though I do believe in them, it reinforces this is still relatively early days for the field and that there's only so much they can do. With a game as as many random factors as hockey and in accounting for things like entries and shit I guess it's gonna take a looooooong time for it work itself out.

I think I've learned more about the mentality of stats and analytics through Overwatch and hockey than my actual stats class...

zroid

Banned
Top line from practice before they headed to Traverse City seemed to be Vesey-Nieves-Buchnevich.

going for the all-time oldest line at a prospect tournament

Still reading that analytics article on nhl.com Zroid posted a few days ago. Only half way done cause I just slowly chip away at it when bored lol. It's good at breaking down the mentality behind it. Even though I do believe in them, it reinforces this is still relatively early days for the field and that there's only so much they can do. With a game as as many random factors as hockey and in accounting for things like entries and shit I guess it's gonna take a looooooong time for it work itself out.

I think I've learned more about the mentality of stats and analytics through Overwatch and hockey than my actual stats class...

if we can get the nhl arena trackers to start tracking zone entries that would be incredibly helpful. or maybe they'll finally implement that player and puck tracking tech.

imBask

Banned
the first page of that thread was HOT FIRE, people getting mad, insults flying left and right, people saying the N word is okay

now that was fun to read

Top Bottom