• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm super pumped for DQVII. I'm probably going to be the worlds worst father tomorrow

Just walk up to your kids like this

rRaIcrw.gif

I'm allowed to exaggerate periodically

dVDJiez.gif

Your kid will understand some day <3

I'm pretty pumped too, but I doubt I'll get my copy till Monday because Best Buy is shit. At least we have hockey this weekend.

I buy everything digitally because I have patience issues. Midnight tonight I expect to be balls deep in some fragment hunting. I played it for PS back when it came out, never finished it though. I didn't beat a dragon quest game until I played...

I've been playing Dragon Quest 8 on PS2 a lot lately

DQ8 probably failed me a semester of an ill-fated stint at college. First DQ game I ever made it through. Listened to most of the Dark Tower series on audiobook while playing. Such a great game.

Chris R

I'd probably buy DQVII if I didn't have like 20 other 3DS (S)RPGs on the backlog. I've never played a DQ game before.

I'm waiting on VIII.

When VIII comes out and FFXII HD comes out I can finally sell/retire/donate/trash everything PS2 related because everything I've ever wanted to play will have been played or I'll be able to play it on other machines.

Pikma

Banned
You never told me how far you are in Dark Souls 2.

I killed the boss in the wharf, the Bastille and the bell tower (had to burn another effigy, human player kept invading me and wouldn't let me kill the midgets and get to the boss)

My roommate is in some poison place now though, and he has like 600k souls compared to my just over 325k :( I'm so slow and behind
600k souls? Like all at once? What?

I'm in the same place as your friend but I cannot beat the stupid boss because my poison resistance is ass so I've been exploring other places while I work on improving it.

Already beat Bastille (fucking finally) and also fought the gargoyles and the lost sinner. Yesterday was quite a productive day

Tabris

Tabris is often here to get attention.

I've posted like 15 posts in 4 months in NHL-GAF :O You guys are the one always posting about me. Whenever I search for who's responded to me, this thread is filled with mentions.

Here's the secret to not have me post here except to discuss Canucks or quick questions about something in NHL - don't post about me for me to respond about. My favourite subject is always going to be me - that's same for most people deep down but more evident with me as I don't bother pretending it isn't here. I'm not trying to get your attention - you get mine. That's the difference.

Also check out those deep breathing yoga exercises I posted last page.

Did some good in fantasy (keeper) this off season. Turned Luongo, Ryan Murray and 2 late seconds into Provorov, Shaw and Vrana. Feels good :).

Chris R

I'm in the same place as your friend but I cannot beat the stupid boss because my poison resistance is ass so I've been exploring other places while I work on improving it.

Already beat Bastille (fucking finally) and also fought the gargoyles and the lost sinner. Yesterday was quite a productive day

No, 600000 total acquired, including those spent and lost. If you check your status you can see a big souls number in the upper right. Apparently, if you have over 1,000,000 souls there you can open a door to the endgame area?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member

The Medusa boss? There's a trick you can do to make that fight easier. To get rid of the poison water.

Was given some green tea ice cream, it was terrible. Never again. As the old saying goes: Fool me once, shame on Creeper. Fool me twice, what the hell Creeper.

Cake Boss

Banned
Holy fuck this MrRobot season is fucking dreadful and just a chore to watch. It feels like work. Soooo booorrrinnng. Its full of nothing and nobody.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you Vancouver peeps want to grab some drinks or something next week?

Going to Whistler this weekend, but I'll be back in Vancouver for Tuesday night until Friday.

Top Bottom