• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Ridiculous.

I really wish the Wild could have traded for him. But in a 1 for 1 the closest to value we have is Suter, and as much as I love Subban I'd still rather have Suter. And Montreal would not accept that trade so it doesn't really matter.

There's no one on Minnesota worth PK Subban. Sorry Fubar

Matt Dumba maybe but nah

imBask

Banned
this is one of the worst excuses I have ever heard.

"Oh his creativity was too much for us!!!"

Truly sounds like a team of grinders
Isn't that exactly what Therrien wants tho?

tumblr_n5viooa2QL1tq4of6o1_500.gif

calder

Hmm, kinda missed the whole Nathan Beaulieu rumours yesterday but I'm catching up now. He must be total garbage if they're shopping him around like this but we need a left shooting dman so what the hell how does Pavelec sound?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What Price said is ridiculous, but all of Team Canada management and even Babcock agrees. They're not right, but there's a very obvious division between old school guys and new school guys when it comes to Subban. Also Babcock would have made that trade in a second too, so yea.

Hmm, kinda missed the whole Nathan Beaulieu rumours yesterday but I'm catching up now. He must be total garbage if they're shopping him around like this but we need a left shooting dman so what the hell how does Pavelec sound?
Bergevin said people are calling and he's listening, not shopping him. It would probably take a young top 6 winger to move him. The likely hood of him being trade seems to hinge on how Sergachev does in the camp, management is reportedly very high on him.

I was going to say Trouba for Beaulieu but he's not a Lefty

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol it seems like Price still hasn't gotten over the breakup. Why the fuck is he still talking about Subban.

Could only imagine the fuckery if Subban was criticizing Prices game or his other teammates.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Matthews might be starting the world cup on the first line with scheifele and mcdavid.

I think Matthews or Scheifele should be at C but ehh

Fuckkk just finished the second phone interview for this job. Phone interviews suck ass so much. So much. I'm almost never anxious but now I am and I don't know how people deal with it.

Started a franchise this morning, btw. Immediately moved the Coyotes to Indianapolis to become the Indianapolis Wolves, colors of blue/white/black. Customization in this game is pretty good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Chris R

It's so funny seeing ESPN give a shit about hockey for a change, even more so since it's actually really NFL season and not the offseason like it is when playoffs roll around.

Line_HTX

Username
Hentailover is gone.
I swore I was reading his tag one minute ago.

:lol

Are they actually doing it right?

Don't have cable so I can't watch and am genuinely curious.

If you can stomach Barry Melrose's big laugh or Chelios / Hull in the studio desk during pregame an intermissions, sure.

Top Bottom