• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Another confirmation:

Igor Eronko – ‏@IgorEronko

According to @galkevich32 Valeri Nichushkin is set to sign 2-year deal with #CSKA of the #KHL. CSKA has just acquired rights for him #Stars

Pikma how do you feel about this?

Edit:

Igor Eronko – ‏@IgorEronko

Per source Nichushkin doesn't want to play for Lindy Ruff. Although he wants to return to #Stars someday.Ruff's contract is for 2 more years

Basically: Fuck Lindy Ruff, I'm going to Russia

Yawnier

Banned
I would've traded him for Matteau or Reway

5055a70f41c7b19b72f3e26afe98c82c-cat-plays-keys.gif

I think the Kings fan joke might, sadly, be coming true. He punched my wife right in the face with his little flailing hand the other day. It does appear to be genetic, after all.

so you are a Kings fan posing as a duck??????

Or Creeper has your son and wife now?????????????????

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think the Kings fan joke might, sadly, be coming true. He punched my wife right in the face with his little flailing hand the other day. It does appear to be genetic, after all.

so you're a Kings fan?!?

or your wife is?!?

or creeper is?!?

I'm so very confused.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Creeper's racism has reached new heights, folks. We need to root him out and send him packing back to France. We need to figure out whats going on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Creeper's racism has reached new heights, folks. We need to root him out and send him packing back to France. We need to figure out whats going on.

We need to racially profile him like they do in Israel, that's the right way to do it. No idea how he even got into the country in the first place!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom