• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Silexx

CszzWZBUEAAZd9E.jpg

GOOD CANADIAN BOY, RIGHT THERE!

zroid

Banned
fuck I'm so salty. I accidentally added $25 to my starbucks account instead of $10 because the stupid sneaky app keeps changing the default value every time I look away. :|

Calamari41

41 > 38
fuck I'm so salty. I accidentally added $25 to my starbucks account instead of $10 because the stupid sneaky app keeps changing the default value every time I look away. :|

Do you have a GoFundMe that we can contribute to? I think I speak for the entire community when I say that we are dedicated to getting you back on your feet.

imBask

Banned
I just want my glorious Nippon games and the americanized censored console of the xbox brings shame to those glorious golden panty games that call the PS4 home

it does and i'll keep my PS4, especially now that i'll be able to play the xbone exclusives that I want on PC

Xbone : no Horizon, no Ratchet and Clank
PS4 : Horizon! Ratchet!

ez win tbh

Xbox One S really is a nice looking machine. I've considered buying one myself but I already have a PS4 and the only Microsoft exclusive game I'd really be into is Gears so it isn't really worth it.

Socreges

Banned
Just met Rupert Gee and got him to sign my Letterman T-shirt. Pretty awesome. Also told me that they shut down his skits because some guy pulled a knife on him and his security.

Top Bottom