• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

59d685fc1db64e8aaac920c1fadd9eb7.png

:lol :lol

Lmao FeebleMath is amazing

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jimmy Vesey seems to be running wild all over the Traverse City Tournament so far. He scored the first goal of the tournament in their first game loss, 2 assists and a shootout goal in the shootout win against the Stars, and today 2 goals including the game winner in the final minute over the Wild.

So at least he can tear it up against kids. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

USA hockey overthinks everything. That's why they didn't medal in Russia. I'd call them an incompetent brain trust, but that's being too generous.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The US being eliminated when they lose to Canada tomorrow will be even more hilarious after all this "we built this team to beat Canada rah rah" bullshit Torts & Lombardi have been spewing this entire tournament.

When is the stupid WC over...

I just want good ol NHL on. All I am truly rooting for is for either Team USA or Team Canada to embarrass themselves and no injuries

Line_HTX

Man... that final 1:50, whew~

So much chaos and lots of shit happening at the same time. Killed a 5 on 3 and a 6 on 4, Ghost PING, 18 chances or some shit like that...

Can I get a gif of that big ass hit in front of the penalty box? I didn't get a chance to see who leveled who viciously.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When is the stupid WC over...

I just want good ol NHL on. All I am truly rooting for is for either Team USA or Team Canada to embarrass themselves and no injuries
You're missing good hockey dude, everyone saying this would be a joke tournament with no competitive play couldn't be more wrong. Ghostbear has looked really good too.

iLLmAtlc

Yeah this shit is a joke in terms of being an international tournament but the quality of the teams is probably the highest it's ever been.

It's more of a showcase of hockey talent and some games have been amazing.

Foggy

I'm sorry. The mix of Dopey posts, Friedman creaming himself over some random stick-handling, and just omnipresent Leafs-centrism has me projecting onto good LeafsGAF.

I just need someone else to be miserable with and Sabres, Oilers, and Flames GAF have vanished.

Socreges

Banned
Any way to watch the WCOH games recorded? Been travelling for the past two weeks so I've missed practically everything after the first few days.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sorry. The mix of Dopey posts, Friedman creaming himself over some random stick-handling, and just omnipresent Leafs-centrism has me projecting onto good LeafsGAF.

I just need someone else to be miserable with and Sabres, Oilers, and Flames GAF have vanished.

nah nah you're right, it'll be awful

GET BACK ON THE LEAFS HATE TRAIN FOGGY

Alternatively, you can be miserable with us at Canucks-GAF

On a side note I've finally caught up with Mr. Robot. Show is great but what really fucking bugs me is they always end on...

Malek is great, liked him in the Pacific. B D Wong is also becoming my favorite TV actor, dude is amazing in his role. Dom meets my attractive criteria of being a redhead too.

...Cliffhangers and don't fucking resolve them until we see a pile of boring shit. I'm really not inclined to pay attention while I'm waiting for a burning question to be answered.

iLLmAtlc

I've stopped with Mr. Robot after ep 5, but I'm planning to go back after the finale airs and binge it all.

It has been a disappointing season but irc the first season took a long time to develop too and there are more episodes in s2.

Stasis

I've stopped with Mr. Robot after ep 5, but I'm planning to go back after the finale airs and binge it all.

It has been a disappointing season but irc the first season took a long time to develop too and there are more episodes in s2.

Waited 'til it was over to binge. This and Ray Donovan. Hearing both are disappointing. Shame. At least some new shows are promising! Atlanta, Quarry... we'll see what else is up. True detective S2 was a let down, despite starring some of my fave actors. Fargo S2 was fantastic, I feel.

I'm at a point where I'm cool if TV shows are pre-planned to be short affairs. I already love 10-13 eps vs. 24. I'm good with "mini-series" tbh. More than movies.

Foggy

On a side note I've finally caught up with Mr. Robot. Show is great but what really fucking bugs me is they always end on...

Malek is great, liked him in the Pacific. B D Wong is also becoming my favorite TV actor, dude is amazing in his role. Dom meets my attractive criteria of being a redhead too.

...Cliffhangers and don't fucking resolve them until we see a pile of boring shit. I'm really not inclined to pay attention while I'm waiting for a burning question to be answered.

It works much better when binged that's for sure, but as soon as I saw how they handled the season 1 cliffhanger I was resolved to it. You can tell it's an expensive show with a small audience and they're scratching and clawing to hold onto its audience by holding it ransom. I'm not thrilled with that aspect of it but I roll with it.

Quick

Banned
CSKA announces 2 year deal with Nichushkin

1.8m AAV, Stars are keeping his rights.

https://twitter.com/A_Kalnins/status/778231545161216000

Nischukin to #CSKA is now a done deal team announces. It's a two year deal with a 1.8mil AAV

https://twitter.com/CapFriendly/status/778231318199078912

Despite Nichushkin returning to the #KHL, the #Stars will continue hold his rights & can resign him at the end of his 2 year deal with #CSKA

Top Bottom