• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
Michel Villeneuve, one of the oldest hockey reporter in Montreal and Quebec and the one who said last week that Therrien talked shit about Pacioretty, was fired from the sports radio station he worked at this morning.

so either
a) The Canadiens put pressure on the station to fire him because it was true
b) He was full of shit and they knew it

I kinda wanna lean towards A right now

EDIT: oh wow Creeper confirms it's A even more

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

NbBNmSj.gif

Lol

Therrien also the worst coach.

Kifimbo

Michel Villeneuve, one of the oldest hockey reporter in Montreal and Quebec and the one who said last week that Therrien talked shit about Pacioretty, was fired from the sports radio station he worked at this morning.

so either

Wow, they fired a guy for a story that was just corroborated by a credible journalist. It's clearly option A.

The season is already a dumpster fire and it starts in 20 days.

so either

It's gotta be option A Imbask, that's too fishy. Imagine if they did that to one of the fellas at TSN690

.I believe Shea Weber will be the Captain of the Montreal Canadiens by years end. Pacioretty won't be here.

Fire Therrien, Fire Pacioretty, Fire Creeper, Fire everyone

fuck
this
season
without
lube
already

Hey pal, My bad trades proposals are what keep the lights on

It's funny how trading 1 player changed my entire outlook on the Canadiens. I went from thinking they could be decent and make the playoffs, now they seem a tad below mediocre.

It's funny how trading 1 player changed my entire outlook on the Canadiens. I went from thinking they could be decent and make the playoffs, now they seem a tad below mediocre.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better. People say we are in a better position than we were 15 years ago, I think not. were going back to the dark ages of the late 90s Habs.

imBask

Banned
what you guys don't understand is that it's already over, even if Therrien and Bergevin leave today the damage is done. The only bad move left is to sign Price for 12M a season and, well, it's the next one on the list!

what you guys don't understand is that it's already over, even if Therrien and Bergevin leave today the damage is done. The only bad move left is to sign Price for 12M a season and, well, it's the next one on the list!
I mean, there's no fixing the monumental fuck up that was the Subban trade. I don't think you'll see anyone deny that. Ownership should have blocked the trade, but they appear to be part of it.

Foggy

Enough of this cash grab nonsense. I figure I might as well get motivated for the only game I watch this year that has any meaning, but it's all just a waste of my time. I'm gonna go watch Fist of the North Star and jog on my treadmill.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, my enthusiasm for this coming season is at the lowest it has ever been. Bergevin and Therrien have managed to do what no other combination has done before.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Price stays healthy, they'll very likely be a top team in the East. People forget how well they were playing when Price was in net, and I'm talking their advanced stats were all top of the league. They have the right players and having Galchenyuk start as our #1 center instead of waiting until February will be a big boost. The Subban trade will obviously hurt, but swapping him for Weber isn't going to tank the team.

zroid

Banned
The pilot for the new show by the Office/ParksRec guy was pretty good. Definitely has potential.

I really hope some PR person doesn't make Kessel take that tweet down. It's just too good.

I'm sure it's vague enough that there's no grounds for anything like that. Perfect tweet.

Top Bottom