• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
If you insist.

W3AMKtP.jpg

i will never sleep soundly again

imBask

Banned
There's been guys like Mathias Brunet who have denied it too, I don't buy that Molson went to the station and said "you need to fire this guy", that's not how things work.

why fire him then? This guy spews garbage all the time, one morning he fired wild shots at the afternoon host and they went at war back and forth on the air last year... and aren't there like tons of people who claimed that they can't ask hard hitting questions because the team will bully them out of press badges?

I don't know anymore. I hate Pacioretty so i'm not even trying to blame Therrien or anything, I just think it's totally plausible

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
why fire him then? This guy spews garbage all the time, one morning he fired wild shots at the afternoon host and they went at war back and forth on the air last year... and aren't there like tons of people who claimed that they can't ask hard hitting questions because the team will bully them out of press badges?

I don't know anymore. I hate Pacioretty so i'm not even trying to blame Therrien or anything, I just think it's totally plausible
Calling out the coach of the biggest team in town and the teams captain without having a viable source seems like a viable reason to get fired. I've never even heard of this guy until this rumour comes out, and now he's suppose to be the most reliable journalist in Montreal. It's all so ridiculous, and I don't even doubt that Therrien has his issues with Patcioretty, but people trying to make this into a massive deal are just bored or have too much time on their hands.

imBask

Banned
Calling out the coach of the biggest team in town and the teams captain without having a viable source seems like a viable reason to get fired. I've never even heard of this guy until this rumour comes out, and now he's suppose to be the most reliable journalist in Montreal. It's all so ridiculous, and I don't even doubt that Therrien has his issues with Patcioretty, but people trying to make this into a massive deal are just bored or have too much time on their hands.

I HATE Villeneuve, he's the worst and he's a typical Quebec City guy, but he's one of the biggest name in sports media in Quebec sadly. He retired a couple of years ago but still does a couple of things, like that radio show

if it was some stupid ass blog like 25stanley or danslescoulisses I wouldn't even have paid attention to it, but when Villeneuve and Leclerc say it's true, there must be something to it

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I HATE Villeneuve, he's the worst and he's a typical Quebec City guy, but he's one of the biggest name in sports media in Quebec sadly. He retired a couple of years ago but still does a couple of things, like that radio show

if it was some stupid ass blog like 25stanley or danslescoulisses I wouldn't even have paid attention to it, but when Villeneuve and Leclerc say it's true, there must be something to it
Whatever the case this will be forgotten in a week and the Habs will be fine. We'll be icing a legitimate top 6 for the first time in how long?

imBask

Banned
Whatever the case this will be forgotten in a week and the Habs will be fine. We'll be icing a legitimate top 6 for the first time in how long?

still a lot of "ifs" IMO

the vacant left wing is a big if considering Therrien will put Shaw there, 100%
Radulov is a if
Pacioretty is a if right now
Galchenyuk is a borderline if, but less so

What happened, Jhonny? You can trust us to treat your issues with the respect and seriousness they deserve.

:lol

it's just a mixture of school/work/being broke as fuck

not a good feeling and it all came to a head this morning really. It's been kinda building but for some reason the world decided to shit on me this morning. Luckily not literally but if it did I know Pikma would be there to eat it

Quick

Banned
Gotta love family reminding you that you're single.

I've been slowly meeting with my family over the last couple of weeks while I'm on my trip, and without fail, the first question that crops up is asking why I'm not married yet or if I'm planning on it soon.

My face for each time this comes up:

105049-Jim-Halpert-speechless-gif-the-rK1V.gif

I guess my cousin's wedding has everyone talking marriage lately. My cousin being the same age as me doesn't help either (she's only a couple of weeks older than me).

Foggy

Have a Danny Devito egg

I can sympathize with being broke. Shit sucks. One flat tire or whatever can throw everything into a tailspin. Pro tip: alcohol is expensive. Cool your jets.

Clarkson like IDGAF, pay me.

Jhonny let me offer you some emojis in this trying time:

🐪🐪🐉🐉🍟🍳🍳🏋💺💺💺

Gotta love family reminding you that you're single.

I've been slowly meeting with my family over the last couple of weeks while I'm on my trip, and without fail, the first question that crops up is asking why I'm not married yet or if I'm planning on it soon.

My face for each time this comes up:

I guess my cousin's wedding has everyone talking marriage lately. My cousin being the same age as me doesn't help either (she's only a couple of weeks older than me).
well...at least you didnt marry your cousin

Silexx

Though not as scorching as Kessel's tweet, Bobby Ryan took a subtle jab too:

Bobby Ryan ‏@b_ryan9 6h6 hours ago

@dipduncs nah..kill USA hockey with kindness and maybe they'll let me play over 35 adult worlds if I'm not a defensive liability by then.

I bought 9 packs of Timmies Hockey cards today. No clones. I'm already doing better than last year because last year I kept getting Frederik Andersen cards. They are selling Hockey Card Albums for 14 bucks which I think is kinda steep.

I enjoy this promotion.

Blast that new Touché if you need further support.

Hell yeah lol it's so fucking good

Jhonny weren't you going to buy me Nier?

Maybe I should buy you Nier.

I should have actual money by then since I will actually have a real job/career starter by then so I wanna hold that promise for now lol

that would be nice though

Jhonny, don't drink the water today.

Yeah I saw lol I am trying to get as much water here at work before i get to school

Top Bottom