• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

fallout

Leafs fans love to shit on the Blue Jackets for making that deal, but given the financial situation ... it was a smart move. It didn't work out and they're no worse off than they were when they were paying Horton.

Cake Boss

Banned
“But those comments don’t get lost in the fray, and those comments are there and have been read and I think will be remembered when whatever happens going forward happens going forward.”
Backes

Only in this stupid sport would an innocent funny tweet would garner threats from idiots like Backes.

No Fun League.

zroid

Banned
Leafs fans love to shit on the Blue Jackets for making that deal, but given the financial situation ... it was a smart move. It didn't work out and they're no worse off than they were when they were paying Horton.

any leaf fans shitting on the blue jackets for that trade are intentionally being jackasses

they should be thanking them if anything

Pikma

Banned
:lol

it's just a mixture of school/work/being broke as fuck

not a good feeling and it all came to a head this morning really. It's been kinda building but for some reason the world decided to shit on me this morning. Luckily not literally but if it did I know Pikma would be there to eat it
I'd eat shit if that'd help you feel better<3

Edit:

Oh you feel better already? Then nvm fuck you

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Hugs Jhonny. Glad you got overdraft refunded.

In other news, I got the job I interviewed for (full time one) and I start Monday. :D

Hugs Jhonny. Glad you got overdraft refunded.

In other news, I got the job I interviewed for (full time one) and I start Monday. :D

Thanks, and Congrats Kat!!

Happy-Cat-GIF.gif

Pikma

Banned
Stars released a new statement regarding Dave Strader's health status and news aren't that good...

"With the start of the NHL season almost upon us, I wanted to share an update on my condition with everyone who has been kind enough to reach out over the past several months. In early June 2016, a tumor was found in my bile duct. I was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma, a fairly rare and aggressive form of cancer.

"There is no cure for my cancer. However, at this point in time, it is treatable. With advancements in all areas of cancer treatments evolving so quickly, I'm fighting every day and doing everything the doctors tell me. The Stars' organization, the fans and the entire NHL family have been so supportive. It has meant so much to me, my wife Colleen and our entire family to know that we are not in this fight alone. I will work as many games as my condition and my treatments allow. Thank you again for all your love and support."

Joffrey Lupul has been informed by the Leafs that he is unfit to play and will start the year on the injury list.

But of course they would say that. Wonder if he can get a second opinion if he disagrees.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Joffrey Lupul has been informed by the Leafs that he is unfit to play and will start the year on the injury list.

But of course they would say that. Wonder if he can get a second opinion if he disagrees.

We all saw that coming

Lupul will discuss with media tomorrow

Wonder if he'll contest it

zroid

Banned
We all saw that coming

Lupul will discuss with media tomorrow

Wonder if he'll contest it

Well... the reality is if he is "fit to play", he might just get buried in the minors. So would he rather deal with that or just go home.

Hell, it would be better for the Leafs to bury him, they'd get $1M of cap relief that way.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Well... the reality is if he is "fit to play", he might just get buried in the minors. So would he rather deal with that or just go home.

Hell, it would be better for the Leafs to bury him, they'd get $1M of cap relief that way.

What is interesting is it will be lou and lupul discussing

I dunno what it is, but seems like backroom dealing

There's no way to tell because these teams are huge private companies with their fingers in everything

Since it's an aging vet and not a prized free agent... nobody in the NHL likely gives a shit because no matter what, it doesn't really give them a competitive advantage... just silences the player from crying about not playing.

iLLmAtlc

The NHL axis of evil needs to be stopped (lou, shannie, dubas). Sure was convenient last year when a bunch of veterans mysteriously had their seasons ended to lock up #30.

Top Bottom