• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

ok so all things considered, I'm gonna be spending the rest of my life with the girl I've been dating (we dropped L bombs last week) and that was scary for a bit but now it just makes perfect sense. Though naturally we're taking things day by day, we both want the same thing and are always on the same page.

Strange how when you turn 30 and have a bit of experience under your belt of knowing how relationships, humans, communication, expectations, reality and acknowledging trials and tribulations means you gain a deeper understanding of your chemistry with certain people. Ours is... fuckin' remarkable. I see her as she is and don't see her as a concept or a projection or anything like that. Our similarities are to the point that our only differences are superficial.

I just be myself and she loves that. She's herself, and I love everything about her.

Ban this disgusting filth.

lol remember when I was a meth head in rehab a few years ago?

that was pretty rad

*tattoos LIVE LOVE LAUGH on back while doing yoga*

5de58c0e5e8720e45f12967d995f8b36.jpg

#fitspo #glutenfree #fitfam #lovelife

Pikma

Banned
ok so all things considered, I'm gonna be spending the rest of my life with the girl I've been dating (we dropped L bombs last week) and that was scary for a bit but now it just makes perfect sense. Though naturally we're taking things day by day, we both want the same thing and are always on the same page.

Strange how when you turn 30 and have a bit of experience under your belt of knowing how relationships, humans, communication, expectations, reality and acknowledging trials and tribulations means you gain a deeper understanding of your chemistry with certain people. Ours is... fuckin' remarkable. I see her as she is and don't see her as a concept or a projection or anything like that. Our similarities are to the point that our only differences are superficial.

I just be myself and she loves that. She's herself, and I love everything about her.

Really warms my heart to read this you fucking lucky bastardly

Congrats!

Quick

Banned

Be like a good Canadian kid and give it a hundred percent, take it day by day, go out there and just hustle, have a swagger in your step, and just go out there and have fun.

Don't forget to add a lot of "uh"s and "obviously"s when you get interviewed by the media.

On that note, I'm sitting by a pool alone and having a nice quiet time for Dastardly.

Hey congrats Dastardly. Even though you're a dirty Ducks fan everybody deserves happiness.

Except the people of Winnipeg.

Calamari41

41 > 38
lol remember when I was a meth head in rehab a few years ago?

that was pretty rad

*tattoos LIVE LOVE LAUGH on back while doing yoga*

5de58c0e5e8720e45f12967d995f8b36.jpg

#fitspo #glutenfree #fitfam #lovelife

Congratulations Dastardly, just remember that vaccines are a lie propagated by the Rothschilds so you need to keep the blood of your future child pure from their globalist mind control nanomachines. #NeverVaxxx

imBask

Banned
Hockey is almost here
The stupid summer heat is almost over
Dastardly found her
Matthews is a good hockey player
My GF's dog is going to be fine
Price is back
Creeper's son is back in line
Ovechkin is still a hack
Roses are red
Violets are blue
USA is dead
Torts says fuck you

I'm almost more creeped out waking up to this than the salt mine this thread usually is, but I'm happy you all are happy.

I'm very happy for you Dastardly. I lost my earliest friend to Fentanyl on October 30th 2012. Probably not a day that goes by I don't think about him. You're strong, brother.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, Dastatdly.

I'm happy that things are working out well for you. <3

Let us remember these past couple of pages when the salt is flying.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in LaGuardia Airport right now and thus just a roiling ball of hate at the moment, so this thread is a nice change of pace this morning.

I'm glad everyone is happy this morning. I love you guys

I'm almost more creeped out waking up to this than the salt mine this thread usually is, but I'm happy you all are happy.

I'm very happy for you Dastardly. I lost my earliest friend to Fentanyl on October 30th 2012. Probably not a day that goes by I don't think about him. You're strong, brother.

Fentanyl is a terrible drug. I hope Canadian government can do something about this because that shit is rampant in BC.

Yawnier

Banned

Dastardly :)))))))

Why Jhonny why

Uh oh...... Lou is is gonna be pissed.

yyzjohn

Banned

He'll be injured in training camp, not an issue.

Mirtle updates:

mirtle said:
Lamoriello says Lupul had discomfort in the summer and medical personnel felt earlier this week he couldn't play.

mirtle said:
Lupul expected to release statement through team later today. Sure sounds like he'll ride out contract the way Robidas has. Still only 32.

Robidas island upcoming for Sir Joffrey.

zroid

Banned
Despite all these claims of gaming the system, the Leafs aren't really doing that unless Lupul is placed on LTIR

if it's just regular IR, then they're not even helping themselves as much as they could. Sending him to the minors would be the best option.

Seems like either he's legit injured (eh...), or they're giving him a break by not forcing him to play in the minors against his will.

Top Bottom