• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

huh so people weren't lying, there really is something special about DOOM

mbsk pls

I haven't played a game that felt so "crunchy" in the controls since Gears. Everything feels so... physical.

My boy :'(

I hope he wins the cup like Phil won with Pittsburgh

the Furious 7 Price/Subban edit gets me everytime :'(

tumblr_odtmy0BLtL1ql5bibo2_500.gif

tumblr_nril5emKZx1rn5vzno1_500.gif

tumblr_o7ys1kDFO41qzyucvo1_500.gif

where's the glass breaking gif???

Wait, are people being serious about Nylander being handsome? Dude looks like if King Joffrey had a catcher's mitt for a face.

we know you're a Clarkson kinda guy it's good

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
As the only female of Leafs Gaf, Nylander is okay. Not hot, but not ugly. He falls in between. Then again, blondes have never been my thing. *shrugs*

KingBroly

Banned
At least I got acknowledged this year

YOUR 2016-2017 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION
not the Washington Capitals (Unless Trump wins, maybe)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs new slogan is so corny

Hopefully you guys ice a lot of your NHL roster since it looks like the Leafs are doing that
It's not, missing our entire top 6 plus half our defense, guess they want another look at a bunch of The kids.

Hey Heretic maybe you can help me with this problem

I'm trying add lamaroo on Xbox Live via my Xbox 360. He was on his Xbox One but he couldn't see my friend request but when I go on my Xbox App on my Phone I can add him just fine

What's wrong here?

I'm going to make a thread on my Xbox Live problem

No need to.

360 uses friend requests, while Xbox One uses following. It's a really strange system chance.

He can choose to follow you from his X1, but the only way to actually be "friends" with you is by going on the Xbox website and looking at his requests. It is a really, really dumb problem.

imBask

Banned
man I really want to watch Luke Cage but i'm doing the horror movie month and there are video games and I don't have enough time, I think I need to quit my job and go full hermit

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ugh thats boring then
Our top is set, not much to see from them. This is a big camp for McCarron, Scherbak, Lehkonen, Sergachv, Pateryn, Beaulieu, etc, they want to get as good of a look at them as they can.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Frankly I'm not sure bishoptl deserves to keep his spot on the list. Grandfather the dude in but I'm not so sure he's still got the love :/

More that he's just moved on from the community years ago but I choose to guilt him

bishoptl will always be our patron saint

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
Still hesitating on my cable package for this year season! :D :D
What TV channels do you guys usually pick to get the most NHL games? I'm from eastern Canada by the way...

Also, does anyone use Sportsnet Now? How's the quality?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Quantum Break is now on steam and it's NOT atrociously overpriced. 45CAD. Worth it? Dopey/Heretic/Schuey?

Quick

Banned
Still hesitating on my cable package for this year season! :D :D
What TV channels do you guys usually pick to get the most NHL games? I'm from eastern Canada by the way...

Also, does anyone use Sportsnet Now? How's the quality?

Rogers has the national broadcasting rights, with Sportsnet and CBC being the primary broadcasters, along with other channels that handle any excess games on the schedule. TVA Sports handles the French-language broadcasts.

TSN has regional rights for the Sens, Leafs, and Jets. RDS has regional rights for the Habs.

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
Rogers has the national broadcasting rights, with Sportsnet and CBC being the primary broadcasters, along with other channels that handle any excess games on the schedule. TVA Sports handles the French-language broadcasts.

TSN has regional rights for the Sens, Leafs, and Jets. RDS has regional rights for the Habs.

What about games from american teams? Where are they usually aired?

Quick

Banned
What about games from american teams? Where are they usually aired?

All those channels I mentioned. They're not just for Canadian teams.

Sportsnet and CBC will carry most of them, but you'll have smaller channels (City for instance) run games when the schedule is packed.

Top Bottom