• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm surprised none of you knew Yakupov is muslim. I've known that since his rookie year.

I don't get how the Oilers can waste so much talent

You can waste anything and everything is your team is run by idiots. It's even worse when said idiots happen to be part of the old boys club.

Yakupov being Muslim is surprising, only hearing about it now is not.

Were people expecting me to specifically be on the 2012 NHL Draft Wikipedia page (where I found out about it) on exactly 5/10/2016 or something? I didn't realise I was that predictable.

Who cares if dude's Muslim?

A hockey player is a hockey player first and foremost. All that matters, really.

The idea of pointing it out was for inclusions sake, not for alienating. Hasn't even specified if he's Shi`i'te or Sunni anyway.

To be fair, much of the world does. If his name was Mohammed Yakupov, trust that he would be perceived very, very differently in the hockey world. So it's fascinating to me that he's Muslim (also: being Muslim within Russia). I don't otherwise give a shit and he remains the exact same person but your plea for everyone to ignore important characteristics of a person seems naive to me.

Bingo. Soc-cessful.

Please do not dismiss my fellow Nazi eugenics experiment.

Quick

Banned
So you're saying Yakupov is a Muslim and a Communist?

FGheresjerry.gif

Dawg tonight you witness the highest scoring baseball game of all time

I believe they can do it. It's just I don't think they will win.

I've been disappointed too many times with this season's team to give a fuck. Just fire Gibby and get it over with. I think they need a change.

imBask

Banned
I believe they can do it. It's just I don't think they will win.

I've been disappointed too many times with this season's team to give a fuck. Just fire Gibby and get it over with. I think they need a change.

well whatever happens, they'll need to do more than fire the coach for next season

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Marvel TV division needs to hire somebody who knows how to show super powered humans. What a let down the action sequences have been in Luke Cage.

Cake Boss

Banned
Loool fuck off google. A $900 5" phone with no expandable storage with the same specs as a $400 OnePlus 3.

Ahhhhh I miss the good old Nexus $350 budget phone that did everything you need, and it didn't look like crap.

I miss the old Nexus phones like I miss the old Kanye
I finally listened to TLOP this week I'm slow

Marner and Matthews on the same line is tempting but Jays (and cheap wings to alleviate the eventual 6-1 loss)

zroid

Banned
Damn I'm so nervous for the Jays game. Part of it is because I really want to see the Rangers-Jays circus in the ALDS.
i have to be honest, this september has really sucked the joy out of it for me

i don't feel as invested as i did last year. if they have a big win tonight that could change in a hurry.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Loool fuck off google. A $900 5" phone with no expandable storage with the same specs as a $400 OnePlus 3.

Ahhhhh I miss the good old Nexus $350 budget phone that did everything you need, and it didn't look like crap.

Where are you getting the Oneplus 3 for $400?

PillarEN

They're drunk off that Stanley Cup glory. Perhaps Ovi can finally defeat the Pens in in one of the first two rounds.

Hahahah of course not. :(

im actually in japan over valentines day this year. so I wont be playing persona until I get home like the 25th or something

Heartbreak heartbreak.

Silexx

Sadly, I'll most likely still end up getting it.

imBask

Banned
if my contract wasn't garbage i'd buy a OnePlus 4 :'( Might as well just pick a new phone when I renew, and it'll probably end up being the Pixel XL

Top Bottom