• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Socreges

Banned
my contract is up in late january, I guess I could get a phoneless contract and then buy a OP4 when it comes out... i'll evaluate all the options this winter
Your contract is up....but you keep going month to month...no? Are things different in Quebec

imBask

Banned
Your contract is up....but you keep going month to month...no? Are things different in Quebec

Yes, but once my contract is up, the price doesn't go down. Therefore i'm still paying every month for a phone I already paid for in full past the X of january

so either
a) I renew my contract to a cheaper, better one without a phone and buy a OP4 when it comes out (keeping my phone until then)
b) I renew with a discounted Pixel XL
c) I renew with whatever's better by then

Pikma

Banned
my contract is up in late january, I guess I could get a phoneless contract and then buy a OP4 when it comes out... i'll evaluate all the options this winter
I got super excited for a moment and thought you were actually talking about your NHLGAF contract.

Can't wait to see you gone from here once and for all

imBask

Banned
Nothing a trade cannot fix

Hope you enjoy the rest of your career on AnimeGAF

nXXPmAV.png

Socreges

Banned
Yes, but once my contract is up, the price doesn't go down. Therefore i'm still paying every month for a phone I already paid for in full past the X of january

so either
a) I renew my contract to a cheaper, better one without a phone and buy a OP4 when it comes out (keeping my phone until then)
b) I renew with a discounted Pixel XL
c) I renew with whatever's better by then
Oh I see what you mean. I've been on a 'phoneless contract' for years and forgot there was another way. OnePlus off contract fo life

imBask

Banned
Oh I see what you mean. I've been on a 'phoneless contract' for years and forgot there was another way. OnePlus off contract fo life

That's how they get you and make dirty profit. Mr. Normie doesn't really care to check how contracts work... it's never made clear that the extra $20 a month is to pay for the phone

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, it's the Islanders broadcast crew. :/

LOL. Minutes and minutes of bigging up the competition for the Islanders' 7D, then "as for the Rangers, quiet offseason, Mika Zibanejad I guess...ANYWAY, how about PA Parenteau?!"

eyeless

matthews & marner on a line dreams do come true

prob gonna get rekt tho w/ almost no decent vets on the team

too bad i'll have to record it to watch the jays rip my heart out probably

go jays go

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever happens with the Jays it still has been a good season. Watched too many seasons of terrible ball to get really down on them. Ive been frustrated in the season but even just getting a wild card is great..

zroid

Banned
Whatever happens with the Jays it still has been a good season. Watched too many seasons of terrible ball to get really down on them. Ive been frustrated in the season but even just getting a wild card is great..

You are right. It's the curse of inflated expectations.

hopefully they will increase payroll next year so it doesn't have to go back to the dark ages again

Stasis

God the PP is gorgeous with Zib, Kreider, Pirri and Clendening on it.

Pls always.

They had better movement just now than every single PP of last season.

Stasis

We always get scored on like 30 seconds after we score.

I wish I could see an official stat of how many times this happens to us vs. other teams lol.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We always get scored on like 30 seconds after we score.

I wish I could see an official stat of how many times this happens to us vs. other teams lol.

Amazing, right? That one was pretty flukey, too, and right after McIlrath had made a great play. D zone fuckery is here to stay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McIlrath got juked out of his skates, and then a classic Staal snow angel left Clutterbuck free to do as he pleased right at the top of the crease.

Some quality last season defense right there.

Top Bottom