• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I beat it solo legendary the first couple days of launch, that was before I knew you could skip the 3 Warden fight. :'(

Damn, I fought them. Wasn't too bad. Took a few attempts with the last of the 3. The checkpoints helped. Hardest part of me for some reason was this big open area on Sanghelios with a Wraith and snipers all over the place.

mjfls.gif

Foggy

Tavares is saying he wants to finish his career with the Isles. But I do have a deep cover insider who thinks he heard someone say they think McDavid could think about possibly signing with Toronto as a free agent as soon as he can. Probably. Definitely a chance.

Toronto's expansion team

Cake Boss

Banned
HOOOOOFFFFFFFBBBBBBAAAAAAAEEEEEEE
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Cake Boss

Banned
sweet deal for Hoffman AND for us, because now it'll be pretty damn hard for Galchenyuk to ask for more than that

He will get a low balled bridge contract and eventually have to pay him big, and then traded for a crappier player because you hate the new contract you gave him.

/Bergiballs GMing

Heretic

HOOOOOFFFFFFFBBBBBBAAAAAAAEEEEEEE
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Woooooooooooooo!!! You did it, Cake Bae!!!

yyzjohn

Banned
sweet deal for Hoffman AND for us, because now it'll be pretty damn hard for Galchenyuk to ask for more than that

But all Habs fans believe Galchenyuk is the next coming of Gretzky so Bergevin will be forced to give him double of Hoffman's deal.

Top Bottom