• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
DCJG8w3XsAE_Fvb.jpg

sup

calder

Poor Dopey just fucking clocked out after a marathon post-MS conference triple shift and fucking Ubisoft goes and does this.

tenor.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
O-Dog hating on PK and the Listerine joke since now we can apply "hindsight" to the series result 😑😑😑

I am slowing getting turned off by Overdrive the past little while.

One of the reasons is Odog useless contributions, but the biggest reason is Noodles always going on these stupid ass tirades about Millennials ruining everything, how these soft social justice warriors on social media complaining about everything and everyone, and how much he hates them. I also love how uncomfortable he gets whenever someone makes fun of Trump, you can sense he wants to say something and defend him, and go on another tirade about fake news or some shit.

Yawnier

Banned

One of the reasons is Odog useless contributions, but the biggest reason is Noodles always going on these stupid ass tirades about Millennials ruining everything, how these soft social justice warriors on social media complaining about everything and everyone, and how much he hates them. I also love how uncomfortable he gets whenever someone makes fun of Trump, you can sense he wants to say something and defend him, and go on another tirade about fake news or some shit.

Yeah I find Noodles' rants on millennials sort of strange, he's not even that old himself like wtf

Quick

Banned
The future sure looks like the present

I guess it's really too early for them to blow their load and show off the new jerseys.

26 of these teasers are online now, the rest soon.

Too zoomed in to really see big changes with jerseys for most of them, but Minnesota's is definitely noticeable:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-11.04.53-.png

While Ottawa looks like it's keeping the current Sens logo intact:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-11.34.24-.png

Canucks are sticking to the Orca logo too, but I don't think there were any hints of them changing that anyway.

calder

The Jets are just going to have the same mild refresh most team will have, probably some piping or sleeve stripes that will be common to all the unis. Real shame they couldn't just use the heritage classic look.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BEYONNDDDD GOOOD AND EVIILLL 2222!!!!!

AHHHH FUCK YEESSS

EAT MY NIPPLES DOPEY.

Wasn't this announced a long time ago? Am I completely misremembering something? Or are they just actually showing something for the first time?

Either way, awesome

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I wish Noodles would even attempt to watch other sports.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm catching up on the ubi conference and man Far Cry 5 looks real gud, I haven't played a FC game since 2.

Ruby Ridge or Montana Freemen: The Video Game

PillarEN

When is Vivendi going to finally do their hostile takeover of Ubisoft? Seems like it's been 2 or 3 years now that this process is just on the cusp of happening. What's up with that?

Foggy

BJs had until 5pm to ask Hartnell to waive his NMC and they haven't, so they've certainly got a deal in place with Las Vegas. Maybe something like Clarkson + Milano + 1st to guarantee that they take Calvert in the expansion draft.

Top Bottom