• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
that Skull & Bones trailer is the most Ubisoft Trap™ game from this year's E3

incredibly well crafted trailer, most likely mediocre game that will be forgotten 2 weeks after release but still sell 3M copies (also won't work for a couple of days on release date, due to uPlay)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
that Skull & Bones trailer is the most Ubisoft Trap™ game from this year's E3

incredibly well crafted trailer, most likely mediocre game that will be forgotten 2 weeks after release but still sell 3M copies (also won't work for a couple of days on release date, due to uPlay)

So For Honor

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The BG&E2 trailer is the most exciting game related thing I've seen in 10 years. Looks incredible.

Division was shit. Trading that game in for Overwatch was way more worth it for me. idk, I never really enjoyed the shooting feel or the bullet sponge bosses

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Here I sit, waiting to be disappointed by Destiny news. If only I were doing one of the better things I have to do!

Destiny 2 is gonna be awesome, dont you worry.

I have too many hours spent on Destiny 1 and I'll be day1 for D2 for sure.

Smiley90

I'm excited for it too. I'm anxious about the PC release date though.

I'll get it on PS4 anyway... hope sony dedicates some good stuff to it today. Like reveal a totally new class or element or something. Really needed, not just a rework of the existing 9...

Quick

Banned
Speaking of Ubisoft games, I bought Watch Dogs when it was on sale on PSN for $10.

I'm liking it more now than I did the first time I ran through it. I didn't even finish it, I think I got to like the 3rd or 4th story mode mission before I decided to stop.

I think playing Watch Dogs 2 (which was pretty great) conditioned me on having some patience with WD1. There's a ton of shit to do that I've been on it for a couple of days now and barely touched the story missions.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Lol there's no new classes. Bungle already said they'll be showing the totally new poledancer hunter class. Probably another strike or pvp shit.

They need to do a stream on their own to show all the supposed new things like the dungeons or whatever. Also need to clarify if pvp will fuck with balance again though looks like it already with how streamlined the classes/skills are. Shame was hoping for more rpg stuff and improved mobility/controls but the special snowflake fanatics will just shit over any potential changes cuz d1 controlled perfect lol.

Also need to know how dlc is gonna work. Nor paying for more half assed shit. Every dlc better have new playable areas for starters. Expecting to he disappointed.

Smiley90

Knack 2 fams

it's a sure bet.

Lol there's no new classes. Bungle already said they'll be showing the totally new poledancer hunter class. Probably another strike or pvp shit.

They need to do a stream on their own to show all the supposed new things like the dungeons or whatever. Also need to clarify if pvp will fuck with balance again though looks like it already with how streamlined the classes/skills are. Shame was hoping for more rpg stuff and improved mobility/controls but the special snowflake fanatics will just shit over any potential changes cuz d1 controlled perfect lol.

Also need to know how dlc is gonna work. Nor paying for more half assed shit. Every dlc better have new playable areas for starters. Expecting to he disappointed.

I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR A NEW CLASS OR ELEMENT OKAY.

but yeah, hoping to see something. People will need to shut up about balance, it just ruins weapons instead of improving the faulty ones. PvP guys ruining it for those of us who love it for PvE :(

Smiley90

Excited for Life is Strange but worried about how it'll turn out with new devs.

LiS2 is still being made by Dotnod, so not too much to fret there.

It's just 3 episodes, starting end of the summer. I'm doubtful too that it's just a cashgrab that leaves a bad mark on a GREAT universe from LiS, but we'll see. There's no Max at least so it's just a bit of "dlc" to fill out that environment and give us a bit more before finally moving on with LiS2.

Square is tomorrow, right? So we'll probably find out a bit more then, though the dev diary already answered a lot

zroid

Banned
Just started Logan. I've become very cynical about comic book movies. If this doesnt live up to the hype, I'm blaming all of you

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
LiS2 is still being made by Dotnod, so not too much to fret there.

It's just 3 episodes, starting end of the summer. I'm doubtful too that it's just a cashgrab that leaves a bad mark on a GREAT universe from LiS, but we'll see. There's no Max at least so it's just a bit of "dlc" to fill out that environment and give us a bit more before finally moving on with LiS2.

Square is tomorrow, right? So we'll probably find out a bit more then, though the dev diary already answered a lot

There is a Dev interview for the prequel and it sounds promising. Don't think it will disappoint

Marvie_3

Banned
While Ottawa looks like it's keeping the current Sens logo intact:
Gross. Fix your shit, Cake.

I wouldn't call it good
Cuz you never played with me. 😂

One thing that really annoyed me about that game was the missing streets. It would go from like 23rd to 25th with no sign of 24th street.

Plus the PvP area was shit. Way harder enemies and then you also have to worry about some fuckhead running up on you and stealing your shit.

Top Bottom