• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Devils get a guy who is either too afraid to compete with our defense prospects or is just stupid and doesn't realize how easy it'd be to crack the lineup

yeah but let's be honest

what defensemen does new jersey have worth a damn outside of severson?

Pikma

Banned
i don't want to wait 2 more years for game of thrones :(
I have the perfect solution for your problems

s10e12_480.jpg

Delryk

Did you forget we signed Marleau? lol

Sending smith, fehr and sosh down leaves us with 14 forwards

I guess we can go with 14+7+2

But we are too heavy at F and players like leivo and kapanen aren't depth and need to play

Kap will most likely start on the Marlies just because he's waiver exempt still.. they'll need to move bodies ASAP though!

Cake Boss

Banned
My little Sony rant, this might give Schuey, Hrct and Dopey pink boners.

I went to see if any of my PS4 library had HDR comparability, and of course you need the shitty overpriced and underpowered PS4 Pro to play any of the games in HDR. I saw that FFXV had HDR on the X1 but I own the PS4 copy so I am out of luck.
How the fuck is the supposed more powerful console can't do HDR on its games but the X1s can do it for multiple titles. Not even the shitty Slim does it. Not to mention, this thing doesn't even have a UHD Blue Ray player in it, and neither does the Pro. What the fuck, how's a weaker $200 console like the X1S does but the $500 supposed "4k" console can't even play 4K movies. Supposed home entertainment company getting beat on that front by a Software company.

calder

My little Sony rant, this might give Schuey, Hrct and Dopey pink boners.

I went to see if any of my PS4 library had HDR comparability, and of course you need the shitty overpriced and underpowered PS4 Pro to play any of the games in HDR.

HDR is on the base PS4 too.

Reckheim

:O

game list?

I believe any game that supports HDR will have it on the base ps4, just wont be 4k obviously.

I think you have to go to settings and turn on HDR as well.

(I haven't tried it my self but looked it up cause I am getting a 4k TV in the near future but don't plan to upgrade the ps4)

Top Bottom