• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

Yeah some of those names are extra unique but I think the bigger issue is that there are still too many Aiden, Kaiden, Braydon type names. George Carlin would not be pleased.

calder

Radulov: Vegas winters and media/fan base who will either ignore me or be impressed with literally anything hmmmmmmmm

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Radulov: Vegas winters and media/fan base who will either ignore me or be impressed with literally anything hmmmmmmmm

LOL.

Not an off-base joke sadly; fail to impress and Vegas drops you like a hot potato. Lots of competition VGK is going to face in their first year.

zroid

Banned
c368898b7bdd47309e7b46e5900db713.png

:lol

Stasis

OK Ontario ppl (Leafs fans). I need a good place to get beer somewhere on the 401 from Montreal to like, Belleville I guess.

We're doing a weekend cottage thing next month (yes it's a while away) but I wanna know where to stop. My route is pretty much all 401 until around Prince Edward so anywhere around there. I'll drive a bit to hit a good place.

I want non Quebec shit. I want a decent LCBO too. Belleville? Kingston? I dunno. We're not spending any time in these towns but I'll stop in for stuff.

Thanks!

Also any restaurant recommends for the whole Prince Edward areas is cool. We're gonna be about 45 mins away but whatever, we'll drive for a decent meal. Sand banks area I guess? Picton, whatever.

imBask

Banned
YOU TELLING ME WE COULDN'T BEAT $4.5m x 2????

or he accepted that salary because he was told he'd be the #1 center and a core piece of this new team, while we already have a core here and the center situation is wonky at best

yyzjohn

Banned
or he accepted that salary because he was told he'd be the #1 center and a core piece of this new team, while we already have a core here and the center situation is wonky at best

Why is everyone freaking over a 30 year old dude who's never played 1 game in the NHL? He could be a complete bust.

PillarEN

Canada vs Czech Republic at the Worlds today. Yeah I'll watch. Gotta get my Avalanche and Flyers fix.

No but really I hope that these teams provide a nice game. Canada is always good at this tournament. I have no clue what the rosters are though.

yyzjohn

Banned
he wouldn't and you know it

Vegas is the perfect situation for this Russian dude. He gets to test himself and see if he's actually NHL quality, in a 0 pressure environment. If he can play, maybe a team wants to trade for him at the deadline and McPhee can get a pick for him. If he sucks, nobody cares.

Curufinwe

Canada vs Czech Republic at the Worlds today. Yeah I'll watch. Gotta get my Avalanche and Flyers fix.

No but really I hope that these teams provide a nice game. Canada is always good at this tournament. I have no clue what the rosters are though.

The Canadian lineup is something like this.

3 Jeff Skinner-55 Mark Scheifele-90 Ryan O'Reilly "A"
29 Nathan MacKinnon-28 Claude Giroux "C"-9 Matt Duchene "A"
71 Alex Killorn-14 Sean Couturier-17 Wayne Simmonds
10 Brayden Schenn-21 Brayden Point-16 Mitch Marner
11 Travis Konecny

44 Calvin de Haan - 4 Tyson Barrie
19 Michael Matheson - 5 Jason Demers
44 Marc-Edouard Vlasic "A" - 7 Josh Morrissey

31 Calvin Pickard
30 Chad Johnson

Canada has been good at worlds for few last years as they have concentrated on playing and not drinking. In the past words were usually kind of like holiday trip for Canadian and US players. Still remember when US almost dropped to B-division.

Top Bottom