• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yes yes a million times yes.

Worth keeping in mind the fact that most of the random people who cheer for whatever Canadian team is left are the most casual of fans who don't really pay attention to the games but will throw up a "go _____ go!" Facebook status.

Exactly. Part timers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey detective socreges, pipe down. You are in position to talk.

GO PENS GO! Let's SWEEP this series!

You do realize those 2 sentences are contradictory, right? Either he needs to be quiet or he is in position to talk. Can't be both.

Not having your best day, first CB now this? Tz.

Socreges

Banned
Yeah I can't think of many Vancouver-born players, but a couple Burnaby ones... I know Kane is from Vancouver and RNH is from Burnaby... My hometown-location knowledge is a bit limited :lol
Alzner, Ladd, Seabrook, Lucic, RNH, Kane, Garrison are the notables from Greater Vancouver. Most are from other parts of BC.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The puck movement on this Pens PP makes me want to cry. Anderson is going to have to be god like all series.

KaYotiX

Banned
I wish Gamecenter wasn't so crappy.....I hate that so many games are blacked out. Sucks when you pay for the service and you cant even watch the games on the site. (don't have the NBC sports network)

WHOOOOO PP goal, love it!

Smiley90

Well... That was fast... This was gonna be Pens offense vs Ottawa defense... We'll see. It's still early.

RC

Banned
Yeah I can't think of many Vancouver-born players, but a couple Burnaby ones... I know Kane is from Vancouver and RNH is from Burnaby... My hometown-location knowledge is a bit limited :lol

Funny story about Kane. A friend of mine went to school with him one summer at John Oliver. He passed a note to her one day during class, asking her if she liked him. She told him no. Years later she still regrets her decision.

Smiley90

Funny story about Kane. A friend of mind went to school with him one summer at JO. He passed a note to her one day during class, asking her if she liked him. She told him no. Years later she still regrets her decision.

Racist.

Top Bottom