• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

TUSR

Banned
Pageau <3

#gamechanger
#xfactor

Aren't you supposed to give us hourly updates on your employment status?

Someone phoned our tech guy to cut my Internet off because I was listening to music on my computer. The someone went over like 3 managers/bosses heads. My boss called me to his office and told me to just not look at anything malicious, and expressed how angry he was at the guy who phoned our tech.

I'm done at there on the 31st anyways, moving to Victoria.

Alucard

Banned
You guys seem to be in jealousy and asshole mode, so I'm putting on my playoff kevlar gear and turning full-on heel.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So if that goal happened to another team, there's zero chance that a member of that team's fanbase would call that goal luck? Let's be fair here.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit."

Apply opposite to Pens.

Smash88

Banned
iNcJ8LkKseb8j.gif
iNcJ8LkKseb8j.gif

Samyy

That was a good play by the Sens. Ultimately Pens may get past the Sens but they wont win a championship with Vokuon/MAF. I suppose stranger things have happened but the Western teams are strong.

Alucard

Banned
Eat a bag of shit, you classless motherfuckers! Pens are coming for the Cup and your flimsy B league teams ain't gonna do shit!

pringles

Hahahaha Cowen that was horrible. Like, a whole string of bad defensive plays there.

Both teams actually look bad defensively so far..

Top Bottom