• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Do people really give a fuck about a cup coming to Canada if it's not with the team you cheer for? Why does it matter, this isn't the Olympics. Cup goes to Montreal or bust.

TUSR

Banned
Do people really give a fuck about a cup coming to Canada if it's not with the team you cheer for? Why does it matter, this isn't the Olympics. Cup goes to Montreal or bust.

People actually do care about it, more than they should.

Curufinwe

I speak for all Philly fans in saying we hope Neil knocks that dirty cunt Neal out of the series. With a legal hit, of course.

Unfortunately the Flyers didn't get the chance to do that last year, and we don't have anyone as tough as Neal anyway.

UberTag

So what you're saying is you're cheering for Lucic to bring another cup home? No.
You should support Milan Lucic. He'll be Vancouver's only 2-time Cup winner. You can visit the Stanley Cup when he shows up with it at your local gas station.

TUSR

Banned
So what you're saying is you're cheering for Lucic to bring another cup home? No.

I hung out with Lucic back in like 08, he tipped me $100

charity golf tournament at the course I worked at, he had me drive him around for a bit

He nailed 2 Moxies waitresses the night before.

Was the Montage any good?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You should support Milan Lucic. He'll be Vancouver's only 2-time Cup winner. You can visit the Stanley Cup when he shows up with it at your local gas station.

Really, there's been no 2time winner from Vancouver? I assume that's just the city though, not all of the Lower Mainland?

Lucic got a huge applause when he hoisted the cup, wasn't even mad. Deserved the applause.

Red_Man

I hung out with Lucic back in like 08, he tipped me $100

He nailed 2 Moxies waitresses the night before.
Cave-man-dragging-woman.jpg

Gorges lives up the road from me
Really? That's sick, Price lives close to him in the off season as well.

Smiley90

Sakic.

Not sure what Uber was talking about.

Yeah I remembered Sakic was born in BC, didn't remember where exactly though. But Burnaby is even in the lower Mainland, so he'd have to restrict his statement to purely "Vancouver" for it to be possible. Not sure if that's the case...

TUSR

Banned
Yeah I remembered Sakic was born in BC, didn't remember where exactly though. But Burnaby is even in the lower Mainland, so he'd have to restrict his statement to purely "Vancouver" for it to be possible. Not sure if that's the case...

Burnaby man.

The list of players that live in Kelowna during the off season is ridiculously long.

Smiley90

Burnaby man.

The list of players that live in Kelowna during the off season is ridiculously long.

Yeah I can't think of many Vancouver-born players, but a couple Burnaby ones... I know Kane is from Vancouver and RNH is from Burnaby... My hometown-location knowledge is a bit limited :lol

zorbsie

Sens in 5
Rangers in 6
Hawks in 5
Kings in 7

As much as it sucks that my team is out it's nice to be able to sit and watch hockey and not have a heart attack 5 minutes before the end of the game.

zedge

This nationalistic crap drives me nuts. Cheer for what ever team you like, Canadian or other wise. This 'the cup belongs in Canada' shit is annoying.

Smash88

Banned
...isn't his team playing them right now?

It was an error, I edited it, but you guys caught it... Calm your panties.

The idiot hasn't realized I have him on ignore.

Apparently everyone and everything is salty.

Oh man he just full of nervous salt. It's everywhere.

Also, does he really think I care if I'm on his ignore list? This guy is acting like he is on some sort of superior pedestal. Okay...?

Red_Man

I've always really enjoyed the Pens anthem singer, their only redeeming quality as a team.

KaYotiX

Banned
Crosby bashers have had more than enough to cheer about the past two seasons. Between a concussion, a broken jaw, lost teeth, and taking a puck to the throat, I think he's had more than his fair share of bad luck.

Yet if he was to come to their team he would be praised. (gotta love fans :p)

Also, come on Pens!!

Smiley90

I still don't understand why Forza needs an alt for every team individually AND and an alt that cheers for all the teams. It just seems redundant to me.

calder

This nationalistic crap drives me nuts. Cheer for what ever team you like, Canadian or other wise. This 'the cup belongs in Canada' shit is annoying.

Yes yes a million times yes.

Worth keeping in mind the fact that most of the random people who cheer for whatever Canadian team is left are the most casual of fans who don't really pay attention to the games but will throw up a "go _____ go!" Facebook status.

Top Bottom