• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MacAttack

We all know who is a generational talent and who isn't.

Jagr styled on the Pens tonight. If Krejci would have put the puck in the open net Jags supplied they would have won that earlier.

Good point. Not to mention how much Jagr is outperforming Iginla.

We all know who is a generational talent and who isn't.

Jagr styled on the Pens tonight. If Krejci would have put the puck in the open net Jags supplied they would have won that earlier.

:lol I love all the people talking up Jagr after fucking blasting him last year when he came back to the league.

pestul

So Iggy's not getting a cup. Not that he's played well enough this playoffs to deserve one anyway.

The Bruins always find a way.. ignited by the goddamn Leafs.

Alucard

Banned
Hard to blame the goaltending now when you can only score two goals in three games.

Pretty much. Credit to Rask, but the Pens are shooting a lot of pucks right at his logo. Felt the Pens deserved this one, though. Kinda annoying.

The Pittsburgh miracle begins on Friday, boys.

KaYotiX

Banned
Least I have the Spurs to look FWD to tomorrow.... Man this series is so depressing. If they could at least score goals I'd have more faith.

Good game bruins fans.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
GREAT game.

Super Saiyan Crosby is incredible.
I know he's been snake bitten lately, but it seems like he's 1.5 faster than everyone else.

TheFatOne

Pretty much. Credit to Rask, but the Pens are shooting a lot of pucks right at his logo. Felt the Pens deserved this one, though. Kinda annoying.

The Pittsburgh miracle begins on Friday, boys.
I think it's a little deceptive. Rask positioning is just so good right now. Seems like everything is right at his chest because of his positioning.

Alucard

Banned
Well...flyers fans liked him and still do. Really it's just pens fans that hated him the last few years.

Hard to hate a legend.

Uuuugh. I'd be more annoyed if I wasn't so tired and empty after that. I think the Bruins are a dirty team who are lucky that Rask has seemed to find lightning in a bottle in games 1 and 3. Really feel this series could be 2-1 Bruins or 2-1 Pens right now. Blech.

Pens need more than two goals in three games, though. No debating it. Not sure why they can't repeat their regular season performances against the Bruins. Hopeful for game 4. Backs against the wall for real real now.

Alucard

Banned
You know that it isn't hypocrisy if the people blasting him weren't the same as those now talking him up?

tumblr_md0lekaXJe1rsd9coo1_250.gif

Well...flyers fans liked him and still do. Really it's just pens fans that hated him the last few years.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

Maybe after the year but there was plenty of flyers fans when he first signed and other fans arguing with me that he was washed up trash. I remember people arguing with me that he would even reach double digits during the season with the flyers. I was pretty much the only one excited for his return.

You know that it isn't hypocrisy if the people blasting him weren't the same as those now talking him up?

Oh, I never thought of this... Boy is my face red!

KaYotiX

Banned
Pittsburgh and San Antonio.

Let me guess. You're also a Yankees fan and a Patriots fan?
Born in Wisconsin, packers fan. Loved Pittsburgh since I was 7 (I'm 33) moved to San Antonio 14 years ago and became a spurs fan after I went to a game at the Alamo dome. Still a unhappy brewers fan though...

UberTag

Leafs gifting the Bruins another cup? They don't even need Kaberle this time.
It's not like we needed him two years ago, either.

Krejci is on crutches after blocking a shot and not returning in overtime.
Hopefully it's not too serious or the Bs can buy him some time to heal up once this series is over.
He's clearly been our best player and we can't be down two centers in a Finals matchup against the Blackhawks or Kings. They will eat us alive.

Oh and yeah... there was that series 3 years ago where he went down and we lost 4 straight with Rask in net.

Slurmer

Banned
BULL FUCKING SHIT

Maybe after the year but there was plenty of flyers fans when he first signed and other fans arguing with me that he was washed up trash. I remember people arguing with me that he would even reach double digits during the season with the flyers. I was pretty much the only one excited for his return.

You're talking about people's skepticism regarding his ability to play before last season began? It's perfectly understandable that people expressed doubt that he would be able to consistently compete when he hadn't been in the league for years and was almost 40. Once the season started and he clicked with giroux and everyone saw he still had that crazy work ethic (and that it was rubbing off on his teammates) everyone checked their skepticism at the door and talked about how awesome selanne/jagr/whitney were.

Seriously the only passionate fanbase I remember during the whole thing was butthurt pens fans upset because jagr broke his promise to play for them or some bullshit.

Who was the one who mentioned Krejci getting hurt in the Flyers series and asking who would do that in this series? Can't find it over the past few pages.

Me...what have I done?

Alucard

Banned
Who was the one who mentioned Krejci getting hurt in the Flyers series and asking who would do that in this series? Can't find it over the past few pages.

Top Bottom