• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

If Bergeron is out, you guys are in trouble. will come down to whether being eliminated or winning the cup is the bigger motivation. Provided neither goalie shits the bed.

MacAttack

:lol How has your neck not snapped with those massive homer goggles strapped to your face?

Is it unreasonable to expect a goalie to have a harder time on the road than at home? In Game SIx? Of the Stanley Cup Finals? In an elimination game?

Crawford had it relatively easy last game, I don't expect it to come any easier tomorrow night.

Is it unreasonable to expect a goalie to have a harder time on the road than at home? In Game SIx? Of the Stanley Cup Finals? In an elimination game?

Crawford had it relatively easy last game, I don't expect it to come any easier tomorrow night.

You seem to not give the mental toughness of the goalie position enough credit. This isn't Luongo we have in net.

MacAttack

The 'Hawks are no joke. I can't believe all of the radio guys saying the series was done after Game 3.

The Hawks are for real unlike those radio guys. They just cover the field with their opinions and when something sticks they jump on it like they found Jimmy Hoffa's grave.

I work at a screen printing shop and we have Stanley Cup t-shirt orders waiting on the outcome of this series for two weeks.

ShaneB

As nice as it is to still have hockey to watch, realizing it's near July and still watching hockey feels so incredibly wrong.

DomZ

Yeah. It's really hot in Boston today. Probably not a good sign.
Around 80F already on the coast. Always warmer in the city. Suppose to get up around 90+ today. Watching all those bouncing pucks today are gonna be great. TD Garden doesn't have a dehumidifier or whatever it's called either, heard they gotta bring in portable ones for these days.

Tawpgun

Ice getting sloppy because of outdoor heat is actually news to me. I thought all these stadiums were climate controlled and all that jazz. How bad can the ice get?

Socreges

Banned
Ice getting sloppy because of outdoor heat is actually news to me. I thought all these stadiums were climate controlled and all that jazz. How bad can the ice get?
You can only do so much in late June.

Dallas has shitty ice year-round, I think. The best is in Edmonton. The outdoor climate has a huge impact.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You can only do so much in late June.

Dallas has shitty ice year-round, I think. The best is in Edmonton. The outdoor climate has a huge impact.

I remember shitty ice during the Nashville series 2 years ago too, and it wasn't that late into summer. But... Nashville.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It is like a got damn greenhouse outside. This lady in front of me has this amazing Rorschach-like sweat stain across her entire back.

MacAttack

Ive been on edge all day.

This is the best gif response I could find to convey my emotions:
hD2A6EF10

UberTag

Just spent 3+ hours mowing lawns.
I will not be trimming anything else tonight.
The beard shall stay and there WILL be a Game 7.

Top Bottom