• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Socreges

Banned
Its not over yet.

PAGEAU PAGEAU PAGEAU
You desperately need a MY TEAM JUST SCORED A GOAL gif. Might I suggest:

tumblr_mmwlsdSL9z1qlka8ko1_250.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pageau is such a gem, jeez. Biggest positive surprise of the playoffs. Hope he can put up a good full season next year.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well boys, when you come out and play like an AHL team early in the game, it's much harder to come back. That said, atleast the score was close this game.....

Well boys, when you come out and play like an AHL team early in the game, it's much harder to come back. That said, atleast the score was close this game.....

Lol who is playing like an AHL team? You are acting as though the Penguin's didn't win this game on the back of 6 penalties. Even then they barely did. I don't think the Sens can actually win but I think we can take a game off and if this series says anything it is telling me no way in hell are the pens winning the cup. Not with what they are showing right now.

Montresor

Was just thinking this. Not having fun watching any of these series really.

Please win your two home games, Sharks. Let's put that regular season home record to test. =)

I can't stand the idea of Pittsburgh-Boston and Chicago-LA as the conference finalists. A recent Cup winner would be guaranteed to repeat. =/

But we can breathe easy on the Ottawa and San Jose front until they lose their first home game, IMO. I think that's a good philosophy to live by.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Of Crosby's 102 career playoff PTS, 30 have come vs OTT (17GP)
Damn, son.

Montresor said:
I can't stand the idea of Pittsburgh-Boston and Chicago-LA as the conference finalists. A recent Cup winner would be guaranteed to repeat. =/
I have no problem with this. There's a greater than 50% chance that the Cup winner will be recent champion anyway (throw Detroit in there, too). Hell, the only team that I couldn't stomach winning is the Rangers.

Montresor

Damn, son.

I have no problem with this. There's a greater than 50% chance that the Cup winner will be recent champion anyway (throw Detroit in there, too). Hell, the only team that I couldn't stomach winning is the Rangers.

Pitt-Boston and Chicago-LA would be incredibly entertaining hockey either way, despite how much I may want a team like Ottawa (blergh) or San Jose to succeed, given their fanbases have never enjoyed the Cup.

All four of those teams (Pitt/Boston/Chicago/LA) are absolutely fantastic squads.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I won't be surprised if all 4 series end up in sweeps.

If LA sweeps Sharks who swept the Canucks..... LOL
There is just no way that the Bruins sweep the Rangers, but I could certainly see the others going that way. Probably no more than five games for any of them.

Quick

Banned
Yep, I pretty much stopped paying attention once the Leafs were eliminated. Maybe Game 7 of Boston/New York will be good, but other than that I'm kind of over hockey for the time being.

Same. No series right now interests me. I stopped paying attention since the Leafs were eliminated. The World Hockey Championships are done for Canada, so that's that for anything remotely interesting me.

TheExodu5

Banned
Outside of the first 5 minutes of period 1, I thought the Sens played a great game. It was close...if it weren't for that high sticking penalty near the end we had a good shot at it.

I think the Sens will win it at home. We just need to focus on taking less penalties.

Smash88

Banned
What can I say about tonight. Fantastic play by Crosby, completely demolished the D on one of his goals, made Ottawa look like an AHL team. Vokoun was solid, could be better, but better than MAF.

GO PENS GO!

Top Bottom