• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
You guys don't really need him anyway. Holtby and Neuvirth is a pretty damn solid pairing.

We don't even give Neuvirth a chance anymore. I feel bad for him. McPhee also gave him a higher salary than Holtby so I'm hoping that means he is trading him away. I think a veteran should backup Holtby and mentor him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He can make the finals, but seriously, Datsyuk deserves that cover over the remaining bunch and how has Marty made it that far at this point in his career?
Osorio quit his day job to vote full time. I'd love to see Datsyuk on the cover.

Clydefrog

Help I am not good with computer

oJoH2c3.jpg

Haven't listened to the podcast yet but if the rant was on my cutting people off I just realized the reason for that is my headphones are half broke and keep cutting out so I didn't realize at all I was talking over others.

If not, you can stick it up your nose Acid.

Socreges

Banned
Haven't listened to the podcast yet but if the rant was on my cutting people off I just realized the reason for that is my headphones are half broke and keep cutting out so I didn't realize at all I was talking over others.

If not, you can stick it up your nose Acid.
No, it was Acid expunging the sand from his vagina.

Socreges

Banned
It's a cloaca actually.

And keep bitching Soc maybe one day you won't be scared of people hearing your voice and you'll follow up on your threats to bore everyone on the podcast.
The sand returns so quickly.

I'd love to bore everyone, but 11pm on Sunday nights isn't optimal and you do such a great job as it is.

Acid08

Banned
The sand returns so quickly.

I'd love to bore everyone, but 11pm on Sunday nights isn't optimal and you do such a great job as it is.
1. We don't start recording at 11pm on Sunday nights. We don't even end that late unless there's a game on.

2. Thanks man, I try. Considering I'm one of the only people that wants to be and then acts on that desire.

Yeah we started right after the Hawks game. And whatever, it's a lot of fun and something I'd love to do again, though perhaps do some breathing excercises before ha ha.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've wanted to be on the last few podcasts, but I started a new job and have to get up too early to be on.

Socreges

Banned
1. We don't start recording at 11pm on Sunday nights. We don't even end that late unless there's a game on.

2. Thanks man, I try. Considering I'm one of the only people that wants to be and then acts on that desire.
You do realize that it was only last week that I volunteered to be on and there's been one recording since?

I was told here that they're normally recorded from 10-11:30pm. I think the last podcast was the first time you guys had recorded that early.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Have hope Heretic, have hope.

Yeah, true. I definitely want to see more of Quantam Break. Looking forward to E3.

I have no doubt Remedy will make a great game, just wish it was AW2 at the moment.

Alright, now the Alan Wake Collector's Edition and American Nightmare are available for $1.00. Still seems a bit steep. Thoughts?

Buy it Soc, you know you want to!

Would you not be "talking smack on the internet" on the podcast?

I mean I try and turn my shtick down once you put a mike in front of me.

But some hatred just runs too deep.

Actually I hauled my usb Tascam setup out of storage on the weekend.

Next time everyone will be able to hear how annoying my voice really is in crystal clear quality.

Marvie_3

Banned
Alright, now the Alan Wake Collector's Edition and American Nightmare are available for $1.00. Still seems a bit steep. Thoughts?
Still not worth it.

Burish :lol such a little troll.
:lol :lol

I don't mind the late ass recording time.

It's the only point in the day I can actually set aside 90 mins to record the damn thing without interruption.

It'll change once the season ends or there aren't west coast games bumping it back to such a late time. If people want, we can always bump it up to Saturday nights as well if there's a chance to record earlier.

ShaneB

No mention of the Canucks clearing house of the coaching staff yet? edit: actually, I keep forgetting there is an offseason thread, it's probably there. lol

Silexx

Still not worth it.

:lol :lol

It'll change once the season ends or there aren't west coast games bumping it back to such a late time. If people want, we can always bump it up to Saturday nights as well if there's a chance to record earlier.

Mispronunciations and letting the talk button go too early aside, I quite enjoyed recording with you guys and would love to do it again. Great job in setting this up, Marvie.

Top Bottom