• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Point being? Both penalties are called in those instances. 2 min for crosschecking, 2 min for embellishment/diving.

That wasn't that bad a flop. Come on. It was really stupid play by the preds. If you want to blame the refs, go for it.

Bluenoser

You totally do, though. Stretch passes are one of the most fun plays in hockey. There is an element of risk/reward in cherry picking stretch passes because if you fuck it up, it's an icing. Moreover, you have to overcommit a forward to the offensive side of the ice to make it work. If there's a turnover, then you've got an odd-man situation the other way. I think it's a bit naive to think the game would devolve into nothing but stretch passes, it's more complicated than that. One thing is for sure though, there'd be more goals, which is exactly what everyone wants. Except the NHL, apparently.

Goaltenders don't.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
No anime gifs tonight

iUmaTTX.gif

Velcro Fly

Good on Sheary for picking his game up the last couple games. He was close a few time in game 7 to scoring and gets one here.

mo60

This is going to be an x-0 game at this point for the pens. I thought the extra two days of rest would have helped the preds.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Pekka Rinne continuing his decline since the first round. Does that even count as a shot? Right after the announcers said it's never a bad idea to throw pucks at the net

Top Bottom