• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Socreges

Banned
Oh my God, FUCKING THROW THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CROSBY OUT OF THE GAME

What the fuck are these stupid-ass refs doing?

the fuck was that refs?

how the fuck was that not a penalty on Crosby?

oh right, crosby

Eat a fucking dick Crosby

Punching Subban in the head repeatedly... not a penalty?

Fucking Crosby

He didn't blow the whistle until Subban fought back

What a bunch of fucking bullshit

Driving Subban's head into the ice and getting away with it.

Fucking lowlife Sidney Cuntsby.

Crosby's Maritime strength overtook Subban

Crosby you dirty fuck

Lmao Subban got a penalty? Huh?! That was lop-sided as all hell

Yo, fuck Crosby.

Eat shit refs

Don't worry Bettman is on the phone. He'll make sure Subban gets a penalty next time, can't have Crosby hurt his knuckles.

wow

Crosby sitting on top of Subban away from the play, repeatedly punching him in the face

4on4

what the fuck?!
I love how, in the midst of these posts, there is this:

Geez subban let go of crosbys freaking leg asshole
I say this as an outsider. I'm at work and can't watch the game yet.

Leaving now, though....

PillarEN

Man I want to watch but I'm exhausted. Peace out NHL GAF. Drop an anime gif for me if the Preds win ok? Love ya guys.

Fake edit: But now it's 3-0 so you probably won't have to.

Real edit: I don't mind that being a coincidental minor. Both players knew what they were doing. It just feels a lot better to smack a person in the face rather than holding onto them to prevent them from playing.

OK. Goodnight.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
They had equal penalties guys. Crosby was literally looking up at the ref to make it clear his leg was being held and not him holding down subban. Subban could have let go of the leg and they could separate anytime

j-wood

Bad start for us. Can someone explain to me how Crosby slamming subbans head into the ice repeatedly results in a 4 on 4?

Velcro Fly

They had equal penalties guys. Crosby was literally looking up at the ref to make it clear his leg was being held and not him holding down subban. Subban could have let go of the leg and they could separate anytime

ok now everyone read this in sean spicer's voice

zroid

Banned
too bad the perds didn't capitalize on the pens' shitty play in those first two games

now they actually look decent

Symphonic

Sure, I wouldn’t debate the penalties, but Crosby’s an asshole that was shoving his head at the cheers of the crowd

ah yes, the obvious response to having your stick held is repeatedly punching the guy sitting below you in the head

not, you know, letting go of the stick
You let got of the stick get up and your team is half a man down when you both get up. He tried yanking his stick out instead. Subban let's go both get up.

Not saying Sid didn't deserve a penalty, but coincidental was the right call

GRIP

ah yes, the obvious response to having your stick held is repeatedly punching the guy sitting below you in the head

not, you know, letting go of the stick

Wasn't his stick. Subban did a straight up single leg take down and had Crosby's leg wrapped up the entire time he was on the ice.

wow

Crosby sitting on top of Subban away from the play, repeatedly punching him in the face

4on4

what the fuck?!

W

You're an idiot if you think those two things are in the same universe

Definitely equal and warranted response.

Not gonna deny Crosby should get the extra two minutes there. Subban got two because when he got up he cross-checked Crosby.

But no fucking doubt Crosby was banging that prick's head off the ice for being a disrespectful asshat throughout this series. Subban has been running his mouth and pulling some shit, and that was payback.

Socreges

Banned
Not gonna deny Crosby should get the extra two minutes there. Subban got two because when he got up he cross-checked Crosby.

But no fucking doubt Crosby was banging that prick's head off the ice for being a disrespectful asshat throughout this series. Subban has been running his mouth and pulling some shit, and that was payback.
Uhh

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
ok now everyone read this in sean spicer's voice
If this is what you guys mean when you say the refs are on our side I feel perfectly fine denying that. What was preventing subban from letting go? Please inform me? What purpose did he have for having BOTH hands clenched around Crosbys leg? Also punching is quite the exaggeration. He was clearly trying to prop himself up on subban as he would have fallen face first into the ice himself if he hadn't put his hands down. But no let's say he's "punching him"

Foggy

You are a mental and emotional child

Symphonic

It’s hockey dude, everybody runs their mouth and pulls shit. Not everyone bashes another player’s head into the ice when they’re holding onto their leg.

Pens winning is the perfect summation of Trump's America

images

It gets us off the darkest timeline the lack of a Super Bowl put us on.

Symphonic

If this is what you guys mean when you say the refs are on our side I feel perfectly fine denying that. What was preventing subban from letting go? Please inform me? What purpose did he have for having BOTH hands clenched around Crosbys leg? Also punching is quite the exaggeration. He was clearly trying to prop himself up on subban as he would have fallen face first into the ice himself if he hadn't put his hands down. But no let's say he's "punching him"

lol I think they both deserved penalties but you’re in denial if you don’t think Crosby was shoving at his head. Watch the clip

Oh, that explains it

Foggy

The Stanley Cup version of "but her emails"

At least we only have a couple more days of this absurdity

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

LMAO

Oh man

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
lol I think they both deserved penalties but you’re in denial if you don’t think Crosby was shoving at his head. Watch the clip

I agree they should both get penalties. He put his hands straight down to balance himself I think. Subban wouldn't let go and Crosby didn't relocate his hand placement

calder

I've never seen a goalie who seems as surprised by a shot on goal as Rinne. Mainly on the ones that beat him, naturally, but you'll watch the replay and his reaction often seems to imply some degree of shock

Quick

Banned
A thousand apologies to Sidney Crosby for Pernell-Karl Subban's disrespect. A head bashing on the ice is but a slap on the wrist compared to what would be an appropriate punishment.

Symphonic

I agree they should both get penalties. He put his hands straight down to balance himself I think. Subban wouldn't let go and Crosby didn't relocate his hand placement

Dude... come on. The last like 3 pushes are right in his face while he’s checking to see if the ref can see

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I've never seen a goalie who seems as surprised by a shot on goal as Rinne. Mainly on the ones that beat him, naturally, but you'll watch the replay and his reaction often seems to imply some degree of shock

Two perfect corner snipes and a 5 hole slammer that was screened from the blue line. Haven't seen any weak goals tonight

But his reactions are funny

Top Bottom