• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's just when Trump says stupid shit. Breaking the law is something else entirely.

He's been breaking the Emoluments clause his entire presidency and nobody cares

I've lost all faith in the GOP have any sort of semblance of intelligence or backbone or conscience so at this point I think Trump could literally shoot someone and they'd still not remove him from office.

Pikma

Banned

I've lost all faith in the GOP have any sort of semblance of intelligence or backbone or conscience so at this point I think Trump could literally shoot someone and they'd still not remove him from office.
Why would anyone have faith in them? Do you really believe these people ever had anything resembling what you just mentioned? Even after the numerous shitstorms Trump has caused these fucking morons had the guts to come out and publicly ask the ex-director of the FBI about Hillary Clinton's emails at an open hearing that's supposed to be about the current president's involvement with Russia.

The guy volunteered to talk about it openly, he didn't even have to be there, and all these fucking dumbasses could think of was EMAILS.

If they will turn on him as Soc says, well, I've yet to see any kind of hint pointing towards that direction. I obviously want it to happen, but I'm kinda losing hope.

Socreges

Banned
Chiswyk-on-Bradford just went for the Parchies. It's bedlam.
giphy.gif

I'm not saying they have conscience or anything of the sort. We're not talking about faith or doing the right thing. I'm saying that if the investigations produce the conclusions we all suspect, the GOP could only disregard them at serious political consequence.

The reason why they're compromising themselves so heavily is the sunk costs fallacy. There IS another line to be crossed, though, and that would be contradicting the results of formal FBI and Senate investigations.

We may never reach that line, of course.

Top Bottom