• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

j-wood

The NBC intermission "analyst" just said he loved Crosby doing that and that subban had it coming.

Are you fucking serious?

_Clash_

Just watching some commentary on NBC, commentator said subban had it coming in a seething tone

Is this normal? I'm from AUS but the hostility towards this bloke has to be racial

Line_HTX

Not gonna deny Crosby should get the extra two minutes there. Subban got two because when he got up he cross-checked Crosby.

But no fucking doubt Crosby was banging that prick's head off the ice for being a disrespectful asshat throughout this series. Subban has been running his mouth and pulling some shit, and that was payback.
"And Subban had it coming."

Exactly.

I read this in Marvin the Martian's voice.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Time for that 2nd period comeback.

Anime up!

hsKjedt.gif
hsKjedt.gif

hsKjedt.gif
hsKjedt.gif

hsKjedt.gif
hsKjedt.gif

nubcake

Neo Member
Just watching some commentary on NBC, commentator said subban had it coming in a seething tone

Is this normal? I'm from AUS but the hostility towards this bloke has to be racial

You'd think so, but Milbury also spent an entire postgame show, and I do mean entire, doing nothing but crying about the refs and how they let Crosby get roughed up by the Senators.

I've come to expect nothing but awful "analysis" from him but he's managed to exceed my wildest expectations in this postseason.

Top Bottom